3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

WORKOUT REMIX: Pump It Up!

Calling all music mavens! Do YOU have the perfect set of songs that amp up your workout every time you push play? We wanna know what...

I like listening to What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, and Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson during working out. I also love pretty much all crossover country music.

by samstitute on 7/24/2012 7:27:52 PM

not really my fav type music

by aqua girl on 7/5/2010 10:48:35 PM

Hey everyone! If you're reading this then obviously you care. This is for all those girls who can't wear bikinis, or short shorts, or are just a little confused. My name is Abbi and I can help you. I've created a blog for teenage girls to come to. I will write inspirational posts to help you ge along. You can become a follower so you can see whenever I've updated something. When you comment and have questions I will answer them. Please let me help you. I care. I want you to succeed. So, with that said, here's the address to my blog. trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

by freddie on 7/4/2010 7:41:12 PM

meh not exactly my cup of tea

by unripeblue on 7/3/2010 8:44:26 PM

my playlist is all kinds of different songs...

by spgymchic on 7/3/2010 11:43:03 AM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 7/3/2010 10:01:03 AM