AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

My friends talk about me behind my back...

…then lie and say they are not talking about me when I know they are. It hurts, and I don’t know what to do. With a...

Girls are soooo immature especially girls in
High school and middle school a lot of the times
They talk behind your back or are mean to you
Is because there jealous I remember driving in the car
With my mom and I was on my Phone I looked up and this girl
Was giving me the dirtiest look ever I just ignored her
My mom said it was because I was a lot prettier then her
And that girls are funny about that I really didn't care the girl
Was just a stuck up snob

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 11:08:04 AM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limits
From your girlie<3

by CHEERR on 10/23/2010 2:50:06 PM

ATTENTION GIRLS READING THIS!!!!!
IF YOUR FRIEND IS DEFINTALLY TALKING BEHIND YOUR BACK SHE ISNT A TRUE FRIEND IF U HAVE BFF PROBLEMS PLEASE COMMETN ON MY PROFILE AND I WILL BE SURE TO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

by bree970 on 8/5/2010 11:57:35 PM

hey if your suppose friends r talking about u that means there not true friends so u really dont need them find others hopes this helps

P.S.MAYBE U MIGHT NEED TO HANG WITH THE NOT SO POPULAR AND JUST MAYBE THEY R YOUR REAL FRIENDS

by tinymani on 7/25/2010 9:51:57 PM

They are probably talking behind your back because there jealous and they don't feel good about themselves so they try to make themselves feel better by making other people feel bad about themselves. Don't worry people always talk behind my back, but I just try to ignore it. Just think God made everyone different and everything happens for a reason.

by MileyCyrus04555 on 7/8/2010 4:00:44 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 3000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

****THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! READ ON PLEASE!!!

I'm going on vacation from***JULY 16-AUGUST 1***. I will not have access to a computer. You can still post advice questions for me to answer, but I won't be able to answer them until August 1. Thank you so much for understanding! Smile

~Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 7/8/2010 10:03:17 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

****THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! READ ON PLEASE!!!

~Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 7/8/2010 10:02:59 AM

MODMODMODMOD
uhh well i just wanted to say thanks so much for all that y'all do[:
you guys are awesome and have been giving greaaattt advice! keep up the good workLaughing

Thanks hon! Im glad you appreciate our work. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by peacelovechrist23 on 7/7/2010 10:06:50 PM

Hey everyone! I'm new and I have no idea of what to do first because this site is so awesome. Maybe you guys can come look at my profile! But I have a question: Does anyone know about any auditions that might be coming up soon? Ask around!

P.s. I'm a singer, actress, artist, writer, and talker.

by chilosachic7 on 7/7/2010 7:07:37 PM

Thanks Lauren R. I see your point now. I feel so stupid asking that because your answer made so much sense and I put it rudely, so sorry about that. I didn't like what girlslife was doing but now I see WHY it was done. I still feel like maybe commenting shouldn't have been opened at all because now there's a very wrong and uneven representation of what people really thought about it. Sorry and I definitely see where you're coming from- you're right. And if it wasn't Lauren R. who answered my question then sorry for my fried brain messing up names

by cassieann23 on 7/7/2010 2:55:15 PM