2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

My friend copies me all the time!

Most of the time, my mom will tell me to take it as a compliment. I don’t see how this is a compliment because it is so aggravating!

I Kinda have the same problem my friend everytime i tell her a idea or a joke she always tells people and they're always like good idea !And i know that coping is a form of flattery ... but i doen't seeem like coping to me more like stealing !!! What should I do to tell her it bugs me without coming off mean ???
thnx Smile

by bgirl98 on 8/20/2010 1:17:55 PM

Hi! In the J/J (June/July) 2010 issue of GL, it said that on page 58, I would find Justin Bieber, but instead I found a girl named Lucy Hale. I'm not missing a page, can you who read this look at the magazine to tell me if you see the same? You can comment on my profile!

by fashionistachica on 8/13/2010 7:45:05 PM

I dont even wanna go shopping with my BFFL cause she is constantly trying to buy the exact same things as I do! >:O

by OoAshleyoO on 8/8/2010 5:36:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have 2 groups of friends. group a is in my class and my mom likes them better. but they are immature and i dont really like the things they do. group b is in a higher grade then me. my mom doset like them as much but i can talk to them about anything and if someone messes up we can laugh about it. its really hard for me to keep up with have 2 groups of friends cuz i act different when i'm with a certain group. i want all my friends to be friends with each other but i cant and its really hard to keep up with, what dop i do! please help me!

Hey girlie, pick one group that you hang out with most of the time, but don't ditch the other one. Choose the group that you're most comfortable with and then hang out with the other group on occassion too!

Lauren T.

by MissElectricSocks on 8/6/2010 7:21:03 PM

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}HEY GIRLS COPYING IS SUCH A GREAT COMPLIMENT BUT IS SOMETIMES ANNOYING COMMENT ON MY PROFILE IF U NEED AWAY TO TALK TO UR FRIEND ABOUT THE SITUATION AND I WILL BE SURE TO HELP!!!!{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

by bree970 on 8/5/2010 11:51:18 PM

omg.. thats whats happening with me and my old neighbor (my non-school bff Tong) last year i liked the color purple. what do u know. she does too. i LUV taylor swift. she does too ALL OF A SUDDEN! ugh! what i've tried to do is trying to get her to like a diff color or diff artist Tong One time i went to the mall with her and he mom.. i liked this shirt and she wanted it so bad she started crying! ( shes a couple years younger ) i was sooo mad! and a couple yrs ago we went to the mall with my bro and i wanted to get lipgloss with a lil animal on the top and i picked a penguin one and shes like ooo! i like that one too. ugh!

by h16rock on 8/5/2010 3:58:49 PM

my best friend does the exact same thing!
she used to just be herself and not care, but when we started high school, she started being like me. and it's pretty bad because she'll say she likes something and i'll say i don't and then she goes "oh yeah, well i guess it's not that good. what do you like?"
i don't know what to do!!
she lies too and i can tell bcuz shes never been into sports or exercise a day of her life and i practically live for exercise, and when the World Cup was on (i am in love with the World Cup!), i was gushing about it you know, and she just went along pretending she had been watching the games. so i tried to test her you know, ask her what her fave team was and she couldn't say (that's how i knew she was lying).
UGH! i'm so frustrated, how can i get her to just be herself w/out hurting her???

by americanhoney on 8/4/2010 12:58:38 PM

☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮
HEY GIRLS
IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE ON BOYS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, SCHOOL COMMENT ON MY PAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN NO TIME!
☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮

by Ilovesummerfun on 8/3/2010 12:45:46 PM

My best friend does the same thing is drives me insane. During class sometimes I even see her trying to do her workthe same way!! Such as lay her math book down on her desk the same way or read the same way! And the in Art class she has tomake everything exactly the same otherwise she considers it "bad art"!! But I dont want nto say anything to her because she is the only Best Friend I have at school!

by Kenziemonkey on 8/2/2010 7:45:41 PM

My one friend is exactly like that!I really think she is confused with what best friends really means, to her it means the two of you are just so a like and you have all the same interests and the same taste in everything!!Of course she is one of my really good friends but it does really get on my nerves sometimes =S

by iluvbasketball444 on 7/30/2010 11:52:37 PM