AN HOUR AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8

1 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

COMMENTS

My friend copies me all the time!

Most of the time, my mom will tell me to take it as a compliment. I don’t see how this is a compliment because it is so aggravating!

MOD

Ok so i lied to my friend and pretended to be some girl that she knows and hates, and i kept on prank calling her with my other friends. And now, her and he twin sister want her real number and stuff, her twin sister even told me that shes going to call the police on her! Im afraid my friend found out and no shes going to call the cops and IM going to be in trouble and my friend will never speak with me again! What can i do? Can i take back what i did? Im really sorry and i regret it! Im scared and nervouse! What can i do?

Please pretty please help me! I REALLY screwed up this time!
~Khloe

by cheerrox1111 on 7/25/2010 9:28:49 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so theirs this girl who i rly dont like and she makes up stories and gossip about me all the time she just likes 2 twist stories around... and i dont want 2 fight with her but i dont want 2 be her friend aanylonger.. i just dont want her 2 hate me.. but i cant just tell her i dont want 2 b her friend or that will cause a fight! ugh.. and i also think she realy does need a friend right now her moms in the phsyceatric (idk how 2 spell it) department in the hospital her parents are getting divorced her dad cheated on her mom... and i want 2 be their for her but when i hang out with her sometimes i come home in tears..

Hey girlie, tell her that the gossip hurts your feelings and it bothers you when she does that. That might help make things better. If it doesn't don't tell her you don't want to be friends with her, just stop doing the things that you usually do and she'll understand that you can't deal with it.

Lauren T.

by goldilocks911 on 7/23/2010 6:49:13 PM

MODMODMOD,
okayyy so. my best friend seems 2 b perfect at everything! she always makes time 2 make her room organized cute and perfect and she has the best clothes and she also makes time 2 make her hair perfect and she has all the best makeup..! and she can sometimes be mean about for example once my other friend didnt have as many lip gloss colors as her so she was like "we should use mine cuz u have no good colors and urs r kinda crappy and mine are all super cute" and then another issue.. ok so i made the cheer squad for my middle skool... she didnt... and thats one thing that i have beat her at... and it kind of ruins the whole happieness of making the team... pluz she always wants 2 do the cheers and talk about them and its rly awkward for me.. what should i do??? sorry for having so many issues... they seems small but its rly hard for me at times..

Hey girlie, she might seem to be perfect, but I'm sure she has her flaws too. Try to keep your friendship with her separate from cheerleading so that you can enjoy both of them.
Lauren T.

by goldilocks911 on 7/23/2010 6:35:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have serious friend issues! i cant get any friends and im like a hermit according to my mom! like our 8th grade only has 24 kids in the entire grade and 70% r boys and the girls are really mean and i have 2 really good but im really lonely!! im reclusive like i dont wanna meet with my friend from 3rd grade for the first time or i dont wanna try new activites to meet new friends cuz they r scary and most 14 year olds have been in activities for a long time! what do i do? i want some other friends then just my 2 BFFs but im scared to do stuff!!!!

Hey! You might be scared but you have to try things to meet people. When I started school I was scared to do things, but i kept making myself go out and try anyway. At first it was super awkward and I hated it, but my persistance paid off and so will yours I promise! Good luck!

Helen S.

by dinkaba11 on 7/23/2010 12:57:30 AM

************************************************************************
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE IF U NEED ADVICE! I GIVE ADVICE ON ALL KINDS OF THINGS LIKE BOYS, FRIENDS, SCHOOL, HEALTH, SPORTS, FAMILY, ETC. ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY. BLOG (DON'T WORRY I WON'T GIVE A LINK) AT TEENGIRLADVICE15.BLOGSPOT.COM. ON MY BLOG U WON'T ONLY GET ADVICE FROM ME BUT ALSO FROM OTHER GIRLS WHO VIEW THE BLOG. THANKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. IF U POST ON MY PROFILE PLEASE MAKE SURE UR PROFILE ISN'T SET TO PRIVATE SO I CAN ANSWER. THANKS!

************************************************************************

by saxygirl15 on 7/22/2010 11:13:51 PM

Hola Chica's!

Have you ever drempt of being a TOTAL Alpha just like Massie block? Well, Now's your Chance!
~things to look foward to in Club Alpha Cuties!:
. TONS of online Par-tays!!one coming next week on Wednesday!
. Lots of Gossip points! (what's a gossip point? you get gossip points on JUICY gossip on celebs and stuff)
. Jobs open for second in command and betas!!!
. SO MUCH FUN!!!

So, tell your friends and check out my profile and comment on what you want to be in my club!

Also Open: ~Ask Cayley Club~
ask me any questions on boyfriends,advice on your bod,ANYTHING I WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS!
Just Go to my Profile and ask for Cayley,and m.o.d. questions!Smile Today's disscussion: Twilight!<333
Xoxo,and Love, Cayley<333

by cutiecayley333 on 7/22/2010 1:36:21 PM

Mod,
I feel so selfconcious all the time. When I look in the mirror all I see is ugly. I feel fat and terrible. So I'm trying to lose weight to see if that will help but my friends aren't very supportive of me. I feel like they bring junk food to my house on purpose because they don't want me to succeed. I want to still hang out with them but I want to lose weight before school starts. Any suggestions? Thanks
xoxoxoxo Riley<3

Hey babe, I'm sure your friends aren't trying on purpose to make you gain weight.  Just tell them that you're trying to cut down on unhealthy foods so could they please not bring junk food to my house anymore.  Then just try to eat healthy more and exercise a lot.
Brittany B.

by Smileyriley10 on 7/22/2010 11:07:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I need help. My best friend is depressed, and sometimes suicidal. I'm helping her, but the thing is, she's hung up on this guy. She doesn't even really know him, he's not in her grade, and they've never hung out outside of school, as far as I know. They talk on facebook and stuff, but that's about it. But she's OBSESSED with him! It's driving me insane, because she thinks she's completely in love with him, but when I try to talk to her about it she gets all mad at me. I think she mostly only likes his looks, because she looks at his pictures ALL the time. But he's really messing with her, and I've tried to tell her, but she won't listen. This guy is making her want to kill herself!! What do you think I should do?

I can only imagine how tough
things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important
that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance
counselor, teacher, etc. Your friend needs to have support and seek guidance and help if she's feeling depressed.
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help,
check out:

Megan R.

by lizztastic on 7/21/2010 3:39:40 PM

I've had a group of friends since I've started kindergarden. We've been friends for years and have gotten really close. Or so I thought. Lately, my friends have been having sleepovers and going out a lot without me. I feel really left out! I've tried many times to talk to them about it, but they either lie and say they haven't been doing anything, avoid the subject, or say that they'll include me next time (which they don't). What should I do?!?! Frown

Hey girl, if they're becoming friends with other people and stuff, you should to.  If you didn't think about them as much you could meet lots of girls that are great and will treat you better than your childhood friends.
Brittany B.

by •••Apple••• on 7/20/2010 9:10:37 AM

Mod!!
Hey! I have a big prob. I havent seen my bff in a really long time! I wanna go to her house, but my dad wont let me! Im at my moms right now tho. She cant come right now, so what should i do? Im so sad! Thanks. Smile

Hey girl, ask one of your rents if she can come over to your house instead. Or maybe you can meet halfways at the movies or somewhere fun! =]

Lauren r.