43 MINUTES AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

1 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

2 HOURS AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

COMMENTS

My friend copies me all the time!

Most of the time, my mom will tell me to take it as a compliment. I don’t see how this is a compliment because it is so aggravating!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my friend won't talk to me! she hung up on me when i tried to talk to her on the phone. she is mad because i hung out with my other bff and then had a sleepover with her. My other bff tried to invite but she wasn't allowed to come! she isn't mad at my bff (who is also her bff)but she is super mad at me what do i do! thanks

Hey girlie, It sounds like she doesn't really have a good reason to be mad at you. She might just be upset for a different reason and is taking it out on you! I think you should give her some time to cool off.
Alissa S.

by coke-cola on 7/19/2010 12:21:17 PM

MOD MOD!! I have an amazing bf, and I love him to death, but I ned some girl time, too! The only prob is that I'm homeschooled and all my girlfriends live kinda far away, so i can just go over to their house, I have to get my mom to drive me and everything. And one of my best friends is super close to another friend, but I'm not as close to that girl. I would love to have my one bff over for a sleepover, but they're so close and with facebook and all the other girl would find out. I just don't have as much in common with the second girl. Any tips on how to spend more time with my gfs, and deal with the friend issue? Thanks a million!
~Rockinbookz14`

by rockinbookz14 on 7/18/2010 10:44:51 PM

so sry bout that rude comment bout people calling each other girlies. i waz having a bad day. im sry if i offended anyone. u guys all have gr8t advice! Smile Smile Smile once again VERY sry!!!! Frown i feel so bad.

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 7/18/2010 5:57:18 PM

my frineds always get mad at the dumbest thing we have a group of three and if i only hang out with one at there house the other will get mad! i am done with apoligizing! what should i do??? thanks in advance

Hey girlie, that sounds soooo frustrating why don't you try to do group activities with all of them. You can also sit down and tell them you like them all equally and they shouldn't get jealous or have hurt feelings because you want to keep all  your friendships.

Paige T.

by coke-cola on 7/17/2010 10:48:27 PM

Mod
frizz controllers would make my hair wavey??

Hey girlie, that what I heard there are a lot of hair tips on GL here's a great link:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/06/18/get-naturally-pretty-hair.aspx

Paige T.

by peace<3 on 7/17/2010 9:35:51 PM

Mod
about an ht after I go to the beach an my hair is totally dry it have these beautiful waves is this any spray that will also do this? What's it called? Where can I get it? How much is it? ThanksSmile

Hey girlie, maybe sprays that are great frizz controllers and moisturizers

Paige T.

by peace<3 on 7/17/2010 9:24:39 PM

Mod
will u join my club when it's open?

Hey girlie, sure

Paige T.

by peace<3 on 7/17/2010 9:12:22 PM

Mod
will u join my club when it's open?

by peace<3 on 7/17/2010 9:04:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
my friend has been starting to be a real jerk. one day she'll be the best person ever and then the next day shes insulting me and calling me names and just being plain rude! one day when we had to dress nice for a field trip and i thought i did look nice and she said "you know that today we were supposed to look nice?". sometimes she'll get mad at her "friends" for STUPID reasons! she got mad at my best friend for wearing the same shirt as her on picture day and didnt talk to her for weeks! and when she is mad at you she makes your life miserable. sorry this is so long but please help!

It sounds like your friend has been really rude recently! Maybe you could spend some more time with your other friends, because it sounds like this one hasn't been very fun to be around. You and your other friends could try to let her know that what she does is bothering you, nicely, and see if she changes how she's acting. Otherwise, don't feel like you need to stay stuck to this friend. She doesn't sound like a good friend if she's so flip-floppy.

Vanessa J.

by princessasg on 7/17/2010 12:06:24 PM

Hey girlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come and check out my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I give great advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥