1 HOURS AGO Everyone knows the phrase “It smells so good, I could eat it,” right? That’s how we feel w/ some of our new beauty faves!:...

2 HOURS AGO Follow these steps and you’ll be Sleeping Beauty in no time: http://t.co/MKM4atXEpw

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 deck out their digits with Acquarella nail polish from @CureDiva: http://t.co/RNfvyk3shk

COMMENTS

My friend copies me all the time!

Most of the time, my mom will tell me to take it as a compliment. I don’t see how this is a compliment because it is so aggravating!

Tell her you are going to shave your head and see what happens. JK, JK, JK. I had a friend like this and when I talked 2 her about how unique an individual she is, things totally got better between us. U should try it!

by ponyluv13 on 7/16/2010 5:43:23 PM

Why does everyone call each other "girlies"? No offense but it's kinda annoying. I'm just wondering NOT NOT NOTTTTTTTTT trying to be mean. Smile

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 7/16/2010 5:05:42 PM

someone please help me! Ok so my old bestfriend is on the same softball team as my new bestfriend and i dont want them to be friends because she was my friend first! Frown I dont mean to be selfish it just makes me kinda sad... I think ill feel left out if they become friends.. please help me

by bitbopp on 7/15/2010 11:35:44 PM

mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a question and pleez answer asap. Am i bisexual? i have feelings for guys all my life. i got a bff a year ago and we're like sisters. i had a dream a mounth ago that wuz disturbing. it wuz that she asked me out and i said yes. idk why. i like her like a sister not like that. is it wrong for wanting my bestie to call me back and be closer and hang out with her than other friends??? i dont think that means i have feelings for her but pleez tell me if its wrong pleez! thanks!

Hey girlie,

No, it's not wrong at all!  When we meet a friend who is really special, we of course want to know her better, hang out a lot, and become close. The difference is when you start to have romantic feelings for girls - which is still totally ok!  This kind of question takes time and lots of personal thought to figure out. Don't base it off of your dreams or fleeting thoughts or anything though - consider your deep, true feelings about guys and girls. And one last thing: don't feel like you have to label yourself!  If you feel like you might be able to go both ways, so what? Just keep that open mind and approach life that way - you'll feel so much freer and prouder when you're who you are!

Lauren C.

by iloveicarly1 on 7/15/2010 10:12:06 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
hey girlies!
do you need advice? boy trouble, parents, school, friends, boyfriends, ex boyfriends, angry, dancing, singing, acting, cheerleading, teachers, periods, puberty, makeup, clothes? anything you need! i am awesome at giving advice! i have been through and seen it all! post a comment on my profile and i will respond on yours! i get on girlslife more than 3 times a day! if it is really important put *********** at the top and i will get back to you at the max the next day! if your profile isn't publicly visible i will answer it on my profile! tell your friends!
thanks a ton,
xoxo♥♥♥,
kailey paige
p.s. have a great summer!Laughing

by ilovepoms72 on 7/15/2010 4:42:45 PM

********************************************************

HEY GIRLS!

NEED ADVICE? POST YOUR PROBS ON MY PROFILE & IF YOUR PROFILE ISN'T VISIBLE, I'LL POST THE ADVICE ON MY PROFILE!
MY SPECIALITYS ARE (BOYS, FRIENDS, WEBSITES, HAIR STYLES, CLOTHES, SPORTS, MAKEUP IDEAS, FAMILY, AND MUCH MORE!!

JUST POST YOUR COMMENTS & I'LL HELP YOU OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
**********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 7/15/2010 12:30:32 PM

hey girls!
lately ive been hearing a lot of chat about selena and demi and their friendship. Anyone know whats going on?? post on my page plz!

by sassykitty60 on 7/14/2010 9:32:24 PM

okay, well i would say "umm why are you doing the same thing as me? Also i dont like it at all" then see what she says. Thats my tip gurly
good luck

by peanut3 on 7/14/2010 9:19:22 PM

I no how you feel, my younger cus (by 2 years) Copies me at EVERYTHING. and whats worse is that she gets all the credit for it! It sucks.

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 7/14/2010 6:58:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Why is GL website so different now??? I logged on and its all strange! ???

Hey girl! Yep, the GL website just went through some big changes! We re-vamped the site and are still working out the kinks! It should be completely up, new, and running tomorrow.
Megan R.