7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

My friend copies me all the time!

Most of the time, my mom will tell me to take it as a compliment. I don’t see how this is a compliment because it is so aggravating!

Hey ladies! Ask me for advice on anything! Bod, beauty, family, friends, periods, school, style, and those things that are just plain tricky! Don't be embarrassed to ask multiple question, i ask plenty of questions too! I totally get what your going through! I get on GL more than twice a day, so the answer will be speedy! =D

by mofraser on 7/14/2010 6:43:40 PM

MOD*************************MOD****
MOD, I have two questions.
1. I am most likely getting a guitar sometime in August. I can't afford lessons, and I don't know anyone who plays guitar. How am I supposed to learn? I plan on teaching myself though. Do you think the library would have a book on it?
2. Do you have any experience with Ouija boards? Because I really want to know how to use one. And if you've used one before, can you tell me about it, because someone said it's dangerous.

Hey girl, I'm sure you could find a book in the library about it! Try saving up money to take lessons though. I haven't used an Ouija board in a long time, but if you get one it has directions. It's not dangerous at all, some people believe spirits control it, but it's just fun to play and act like they do.
Abby C.

by nobody25 on 7/14/2010 3:23:31 PM

********************MOD and Girls!!!!!!
MOD, do you have any experience with ouija boards? I have heard that they canbe dangerous. Is it true? And if you as a MOD or any girls on this site have any experiences with ouija boards can you share them with me? Thanks!!!

Hey girlie, I've never used a ouija board, but I haven't heard about any bad experiences with them!
Alissa S.

by nobody25 on 7/14/2010 1:24:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok so, there is this girl in my neighborhood, (she's 14 and I'm 12) and we have been friends since I was like 7 (she gave me her old clothes, we went 2 picnics 2gether,ect.) she's rich and has been spoiled her WHOLE life, but I always wanted 2 change her and that's why I was her friend 4 so long. That was 2 months ago, then she didn't talk to me at ALL, and about 1 month ago she started being REALLY, REALLY, REALLY mean to my little sisters and I. (she says mean things about me behind my back [my sisters have heard her, and I have 2!]) Is there something that I can do to resume our friendship? Or is it just one of these times where there is nothing u can do. Thanks you.

Hey girlie, I think if she's being mean to you and your sibs, it might be time to call off the friendship.
Alissa S.

by softballgirl11 on 7/14/2010 12:40:50 PM

MODDDD PLZ HELP!!!!okay so i have a best friend who used to be very insecure about herself. then my family took her on this HUGE trip in the beginning of summer, and she totally acted up! i mean, she was rude to my parents, never helped to clean up, complained about everything, and didn't even say thank you! i was completely shocked!! Now, she goes around telling everyone how she is such a traveler, yet this was her first time, and she never mentions that WE took her! Now, she acts EXACTLY like me!!!! it's horrible! she looks just like me, acts just like me, and likes the same things as me. She took up all of my hobbies, completely changed her style and hair, and now shes taking away my friends!!! shes currently taking away one of my favorite friends and i dont know what to do!!
please help me!! what should i do to keep both friends and get the one to stop copying me so much??

Hey girlie, I think the best thing to do would be to talk to her about what's bothering you. Also, if your friends care about you, they'll stay your friends!
Alissa S.

by cgdance4evr on 7/14/2010 11:13:31 AM

**************************************************
HEY GIRLS!

I AM AN EXPERT ON ADVICE, (mostly on boys, friends, family, job options, school, etc..) SO PLEASE COMMENT ON MY PROFILE, I'M KINDA NEW TO GL! SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR SOME ADVICE & I WILL POST IT ON YOUR PROFILE! *

THANKS ! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! I AM WILLING TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN JUST POST YOU'RE COMMENTS ON MY PROFILE!

& IF YOUR PROFILE ISN'T VISIBLE I WILL COMMENT ON MINE! HOPE TO HEAR YOUR PROBS SOOON! Smile Smile Smile Smile
*************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 7/13/2010 10:47:40 PM

Uggh!!!! I know how that feels!!!! >Frown My friends used to steal all my ideas & NEVER! give me the credit!!!!!! It can be awful, I mean they didn't even ask! But I found out that they weren't really my friends anyways. Frown
I hope you can work through this one, just remember to tell her to be HERSELF! & that if her personality is being someone else then she needs to figure out what she ACTUALLY! is & copy that! ;)

by Samocin97 on 7/13/2010 10:26:40 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 3000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

****THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! READ ON PLEASE!!!

I'm going on vacation from***JULY 16-AUGUST 1***. I will not have access to a computer. You can still post advice questions for me to answer, but I won't be able to answer them until August 1. Thank you so much for understanding! Smile

~Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 7/13/2010 4:26:38 PM

Thanks MOD!! I went for a jog today. Smile

Congrats! I love running. Smile

Vanessa J.

by gengen98 on 7/13/2010 4:02:11 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile if you need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile i'll get back to you within a day or two. thanks!

-Chloe<3