Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

7 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

8 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

My li'l sis always snoops through my room!

I fight with my li’l sister because she constantly comes into my room without knocking and snoops through my stuff when I’m not home. How...

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limits
From your girlie<3

by CHEERR on 10/23/2010 2:50:49 PM

Hey Girls!
Want in on the most awesome summer styles?
Need a question a MOD hasn't answered?
Wanna know what the new trends are?
Then check out fashion_freak<3's Profile for tips and advice
from the whole Fashion Committee! No question is to silly to ask! A question is a question! Drop in soon!
xoxo Jojo

by LilMizzJo on 8/20/2010 7:09:05 AM

Hi everybody! I'm looking for an online exercising partner. Is anyone intrested?

by sassygirlh20b on 7/21/2010 1:25:44 PM

Do you need advice?
I can help you on a lot of stuff!
Liiiiiiiike...................Do you need advice Boys Friends Exercise BFs BFFs EXBFs Dates Fashion Makeup Periods
I'd like to help!
It's IMPORTANT that i will be gone on the 24th till August 1st!

by sassygirlh20b on 7/20/2010 9:18:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My thighs are really big so when I go swimming I wear shorts (my soccer shorts) but there really big in muscle so when I excersize to lose fat they get really muscley!

Hey! Everyone's different. My advice? Love those thighs!

Helen S.

by sassygirlh20b on 7/16/2010 12:21:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
This is going to sound really weird but I have been feeling something in my underwear and it's wet but when I check there's nothing there! My mom said it's probably sweat but it happens when I'm cold and hot! Please! Need advice! Thank You!

Maybe it is light discharge that is drying up before you check it (?) or, it could be sweat — it might be possible to sweat when you're cold if you're nervous or something.

Vanessa J.

by sassygirlh20b on 7/15/2010 1:46:29 PM

my brother does the same thing to me

by creativekid123 on 7/13/2010 4:44:31 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 3000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

****THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! READ ON PLEASE!!!

I'm going on vacation from***JULY 16-AUGUST 1***. I will not have access to a computer. You can still post advice questions for me to answer, but I won't be able to answer them until August 1. Thank you so much for understanding! Smile

~Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 7/13/2010 4:27:10 PM

Attention ClubGorgeous Members(and all other Gl girls)

This is ClubGorgeous Prez. I have a little contest. I want to hear YOUR best beauty quote. Submit it to ClubGorgeous by July 14. Results will be ready July 15. The winner will win the much coveted position og ClubGorgeous Beauty Consultant. They will also have their quote become the official slogan og ClubGorgeous. Good Luck.

by ClubGorgeous on 7/13/2010 4:01:46 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile if you need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile i'll get back to you within a day or two. thanks!

-Chloe<3