13 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

20 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Get Rid of Oily Skin--Now!

We’ve got the best tricks to bust those blemishes and keep your skin lookin’ crystal clear, even if you’re sweating up a storm.

Hey i have a quick question, can toner substitute for my morning face wash?

by cookiemonster15 on 2/12/2012 12:40:22 PM

Ok so I have really bad acne and I really hate it I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by Evanna_luna_1999 on 11/18/2010 10:12:24 PM

i have acne on my forehead and chin. i have tried literally everything and nothing works. i have an oily/combination skin type. any suggestions?

by iGoalie15 on 11/6/2010 10:15:15 PM

thanks sooo much !! : )) i got some of these and now my skin is SOOO ..... not oily? i guess i can say that until i find out the right way to sy it!! lol : ))

by iTulips on 9/29/2010 8:05:34 PM

how do you get rid of shine?????????????????????

by freddymylove on 9/27/2010 3:47:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i have really oily skin, and my skin breaks out.. alot! and i dont have the money to buy all these expensive toners and moistuizers! do u have any quick tips that i can use? or some things around the house that will help?

Hey girl, I would check out this article:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx.  It helped me soo much when I was having break-out problems!  The products it suggests (a salicylic acid wash and benzoyl peroxide cream) can be found for really cheap at any drugstore.  xoxo

Marie H.

by nessie on 9/23/2010 6:56:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I heard that some types of foods that are good for your skin? Can you tell me them? I want to have SUPER CLEAR skin forever and I want to start a diet but still be able to have a desert! HELP ME! And please post your answer on my profile too! KatieLaughing

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by Cupcake1999 on 9/6/2010 10:14:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD! My friend had NO fashion! At all! It drives me crazy! Boys would like her if she dressed good! How can I tell her to get fashion!!??!?!?! And please post your answer on my profile please! Katie:0

Hey girl,  If you are out and shopping with your friend, you can try to suggest things for her to try on.  But at the end of the day, how she chooses to dress is her decision.  One of the great things about friends is our differences.

Marie H.

by Cupcake1999 on 9/6/2010 10:12:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD how can i get rid of oily skin?i think its because of my bangs. shiould i pin them back 4 a while? i also got facewash 4 oilyskin

Hey girl, use a Facewash that says "Oil free" on the front. Neutrogena and Clean and Clear have great face washes.  Also-that is a great idea to pin your bangs back.  That will prevent breakouts from oil caused by your hair follicles.
Megan R.

by karategirl78 on 8/25/2010 6:54:45 PM

MOD (ok not major, but still important to me)
My, skin is dry, and i mean REALLY dry. I have eczema on my legs and i don't feel comfortable. I was thinking of using a liquid foundation to cover it up so then i could wear shorts. also my face is really dry unlike other people's skin and it's just getting worse. I DON'T KOW WHAT TO DO!!!! (sorry, got a little dramatic there haha). anyways, any tips? much appreciated thx bye

I would suggest seeing a dermatologist. They are the pros when it comes to dry skin.  So, they probably will have a solution! You shouldn't feel comfortable in shorts, so ask your mom to set up an appointment!
Katie R.