2 MINUTES AGO It's time to mix things up, #Virgo...#WeeklyHoroscope:

AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! đź’„ Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @

Get Rid of Oily Skin--Now!

We’ve got the best tricks to bust those blemishes and keep your skin lookin’ crystal clear, even if you’re sweating up a storm.

MOD MOD MOD how can you get rid of or cover up the dark circles under your eyes??? Thanks C=

Hello there C! First of all, are you getting enough sleep? Make sure that you're getting at least 8 hours each night. If you are sleeping enough and still have undereye circles (which many people still have, unfortunately), try these tips to reduce their appearance Smile

Becca G.

by iluvbasketball444 on 7/31/2010 6:26:11 PM

Hey girlies!!!!

I am great at giving advice on boys, family, friends, school, parents, fashion, beauty, health, periods, puberty, and pretty much everything else! I have been through a lot in my life, so I understand wat a lot of u r going through! If u have questions about about ANYTHING that's happenin in ur life, just post them on my profile! I wud be more than happy to help out a fellow chicka!! Smile If ur question is SUPER DUPER URGENT put ***** @ the beginning of ur post! I also LOVE art, music, photography, and a lot more so if u just wanna chat w/ me u can! Smile Come check out my profile and post ur comments/ questions! Smile

-Kaitlyn XOXO

by Katielyn19 on 7/29/2010 9:48:35 PM

Hey I posted this on another article but idk if you would answer because it was old. Ok so oround my mouth I have brown spots that make my face look dirty. I was my fac with a washcloth every morning. Make-up camoflauges it but I often forget to put on make-up. Is there any way I can get rid of those brown dots?

by EgirlH.97 on 7/29/2010 9:20:26 PM

i wash my face every morning and night. and i also use proactive. and once a week, i use a facial. but the little balckheads on my forehead are not going away. how can i get them to be gone ?? pleassee helpp me!

by turgeonitee;<3 on 7/29/2010 8:45:38 AM

i have a lot of acne on my face.i've tried everything and it's just not going!

by nerdgirl101 on 7/28/2010 2:46:32 PM

mod mod mod
i have some blackheads on my nose but most are under my skin. is there some way to get rid of them without using pore strips? and btw, do pore strips damage your skin?

hey girlie, try an exfoliating face wash. nope, pore strips don't damage your skin!
Alissa S.

by snowyukipanda on 7/28/2010 12:31:07 PM

I used to wash my face with a cleanser (it was oil free and an acne cleanser) but it didn't stop me from getting zits or white heads So I stopped using it and swapped it for handsoap and now my face is totally clear. Should i go back now or stick with handsoap since it works?

Hey girlie, I'd say stick with what works.
Alissa S.

by weezys on 7/28/2010 10:05:56 AM

i need more oil my skin is soooo dry! i need 2 find a moisturizer that is really good 4 my skin. ive been using this burts bees facewash that works great! but i cant find a good moisturizer, i tried a burts bees 1 but didnt work AT ALL in the really dry areas so i switched back 2 my other which is really good but 1, im almost out n 2, theres still a few dry patches. i need a stronger 1! i want all my acne on my chin 2 b cleared up 4 school

by i_rock_big_socks!!!!! on 7/27/2010 1:37:52 PM

hi! so me and my friend went to the mall and we met up with some guys we both lyk. we had a blast and the guys said they wld want to do it again soon.. The prib is my bff lyks one of the guys tat was there but he lykd my friend. and we were basically dbl dating but i told my bff that he didnt rly lyk her.. and my bff was all mad that he didnt lyk her. and she was mad at me bcuz i " didnt tell the guys that i didnt want to hang out" what do i tell her.. bcuz i want her to stop telling me what to do and i wanna let her know more gently that the guy didnt like her. and she needs to know that i want to keep hanging out with the guys!

Hey babe, I'm not sure I understand your comment.  At the beginning you said that the guy she likes also likes her, but later you said he didn't, so I'm not sure which is true.  I also don't really understand what you're saying your bff is mad about.  But if she is bossing you around or being pushy, you need to stand up to her and let her know what's REALLY going on.
Brittany B.

by modelmaterial on 7/27/2010 1:13:04 AM

my skin is very sensitive!!but girls come on,this is just a faze we go through a little somthing i call what if we have pimples everywhere boys like u most for who u are.if an ugly boy was sweet and funny ud like him and if a hot boy was rude and mean u'd hate him.nothing is more inportant than whats inside and come on how many people in this world are perfect in fact no one likes to see a perfect person because they will feel bad about the way they u see what i mean?

by vikiwasawoo on 7/25/2010 10:25:12 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!