3 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

4 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

5 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

COMMENTS

Get Rid of Oily Skin--Now!

We’ve got the best tricks to bust those blemishes and keep your skin lookin’ crystal clear, even if you’re sweating up a storm.

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey, do you have any good recipes for facials?? Thanks.

Hey girl! Type in "facials" into the search bar and I'm sure you will come up with some great results.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by lautnerloverrr08 on 7/25/2010 9:26:25 PM

I have very oily skin. The face washes and moisturizers in the a/s edition of GL for oily faces were very expensive. Do you have any cheaper suggestions?

Hey girlie,

Try bringing the article to a makeup store like Ulta or Sephora, or to a drugstore like Walgreens. Ask them if they have any comparable products to the ones you're interested in - I'm sure they'll be able to recommend some products that will help for a slightly cheaper price Smile

Lauren C.

by fashion_freak<3 on 7/25/2010 2:32:58 PM

I have dry skin but in this heat my sweat meter goes on overdrive!

by pointeprincess on 7/24/2010 7:59:50 PM

MOD
my nose is covered with blackheads. I can wash it with several different products and put lotion on it but everymorning once i wake up i can like feel how wet it is with oil. How can i keep oil under control when im sleeping? (ps does oil cause blackheads or do blakheads cause oil?)

Hey! Use an oil-free scrub every night before bed, and possibly a drying acne cream if your skin is super oily. Oil causes blackheads. Good luck!
Helen S.

by fired up on 7/24/2010 4:19:18 PM

I don't have oily skin(thanks to the product I use), but i still have blackheads! How do I get rid of them?! I need some advice now.

Hey girl, I would go to the store and look for face washes or creams you can use to get rid of them. Make sure you're washing your face daily, also. If you give that a few weeks and don't see a difference, then go to a dermatologist and see what he or she can recommend.

Vanessa J.

by sunnystar59 on 7/24/2010 8:41:53 AM

Yea i hav oily skin too, but I use Cethaphil and it is awesome. So if u want u can try dat.

PEACE OUT YOZ!! <3 <3 <3

by firegal on 7/23/2010 10:38:45 PM

I heard the Neutrogena Wave is supposed to be really good...I have oily skin and I'm tired of breakouts. But I have been more on top of washing my face regularly and it's gotten better, like it gets rid of the oil and some of the acne almost dries up, but then I go to volleyball practice and the same ones come back! So annoying!!!

XOXO,
Mimi ♥

by gossipqueen_17 on 7/23/2010 2:57:45 PM

heeey girlies
if u need any help....hair, clothes, fashion
or if u need any advice...guys, friends, fam, fitness
just post a comment on my profile, and ill reply a day
or two later...

ur all beautiful as u are !

~Claire $$

by chewcharm on 7/22/2010 9:53:39 PM

********************************}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE IF U NEED ADVICE! I GIVE ADVICE ON ALL KINDS OF THINGS LIKE BOYS, FRIENDS, SCHOOL, HEALTH, SPORTS, FAMILY, ETC. ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY. BLOG  ON MY BLOG U WON'T ONLY GET ADVICE FROM ME BUT ALSO FROM OTHER GIRLS WHO VIEW THE BLOG. THANKS! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ P.S. IF U POST ON MY PROFILE PLEASE MAKE SURE UR PROFILE ISN'T SET TO PRIVATE SO I CAN ANSWER. THANKS! {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} *************************************
Marie H.

by saxygirl15 on 7/22/2010 6:05:41 PM

*****************************************}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE IF U NEED ADIVICE. I GIVE ADVICE ON ALL KINDS OF THINGS LIKE BOYS, SCHOOL, FASHION, FRIENDS, FAMILY, HEALTH, ETC. ALSO CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT IF U GO THERE, THERE A LOT OF OTHER GIRLS WHO WILL WANT TO HELP OTHER THAN JUST ME. THANKS! P.S. PLEASE CHECK TO MAKE SURE UR PROFILE IS VISIBLE TO ME SO I CAN ANSWER U. THANKS! {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}*********************************
Marie H.