4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Get Rid of Oily Skin--Now!

We’ve got the best tricks to bust those blemishes and keep your skin lookin’ crystal clear, even if you’re sweating up a storm.

MOD!!
is there anyway to go swimming at the beach on your period without having to wear a tampon??

Ya girl you can wear a pad in your bathing suit and shorts over top of the bottoms!
Brittany B.

by brookiecookie98 on 7/22/2010 3:49:02 PM

MOD
I was on Facebook yesterday and I put my status as a heart. IDK if you know Facebook, but you can like something that someone wrote. A guy liked my status, the heart, do you think that means anything like he likes me? I was just wondering what you think.
MOD thanks Smile

Hey chica, people like the most random things for the most random reasons (sometimes no reason lol) so I wouldn't read too much into it.  It probably doesn't mean he likes you...but he still could like you.
Brittany B.

by hello_smiley_sunshine_girl on 7/22/2010 12:39:14 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!
need any advice?? mods and ppl not answering you?
Well come over to bumblebeez profile and leave your question and we'll reply in less then 1 day!!!
we have ALL of the experience and we've been through it all!!!
so get off the page ur on and head on over to bumblebeez profile and post that question!!
**BUMBLEBEEZ**

by lollipop12 on 7/22/2010 10:01:15 AM

HEY GIRLS!!!
need any advice?? mods and ppl not answering you?
we have ALL of the experience and we've been through it all!!!
**BUMBLEBEEZ**

by lollipop12 on 7/22/2010 9:58:49 AM

MOD
my skin is generaly pretty clear but during the summer i break out really bad. i have little bumps all over my chin and forehead and on my cheeks and nose i get really big red painful zits that wont go away. i have really sensitive skin, so i cant use alot of the cleansers they have. what can i do to get rid of my acne?

Hey babe! If your acne is causing you a lot of stress and trouble, the best thing to do is to see a dermatologist, and he or she can prescribe you something strong to get rid of your acne once and for all! If you think it's a seasonal thing, try not to touch your face as much and use a towel to wipe the sweat off your face instead.  Also, try washing your make-up brushes, which can contain a lot of bacteria and cause breakouts.  If you're looking for a cleanser to clear acne, I suggest Clean and Clear or Neutrogena (oil free) products!
Megan R.

by thereasonwhy... on 7/21/2010 2:21:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I Have really oily and dry skin.... I am going to sleepover camp for three weeks this Friday.... I was wondering if you knew any skin products that could keep my face free of zits that I can take to camp and arent too expensive.
Thanks!

Hey girlie, Just go to a drugstore and see what they have!
Alissa S.

by ec1464 on 7/19/2010 9:19:43 AM

Mod!
Hey! Does every girl breakout? and Whats the usual age to get black heads, acne, zits, you kno!
Thanks girl!

Hey girlie, Yep, most girls do! Everyone is different, but usually when you start puberty!
Alissa S.

by sam1220 on 7/19/2010 2:53:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Okay, I have bumps on my face! They aren't zits or acne! I don't know what they are? Can you tell me some products that will help? I'm going into middle school and don't want bumps all over my face! Katie:0

Hey! I think you should talk to a doctor about them since I'm not really sure what might help. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Cupcake1999 on 7/17/2010 4:28:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Can you tell the editor of Beauty that you should put the website on where to get it and a store! Because I don't want to go online and order something that might not work with my skin! I want to be able to go to the store check it out and ask a helper what kind of skin or hair or something its good for! Please answer and ask if you can! KatieLaughing

Hey! Sure I'll ask Smile

Helen S.

by Cupcake1999 on 7/17/2010 4:26:51 PM

MOD
How do I get rid of a under the skin zit? I have one on my nose and it hurts if i touch my nose. I've been putting hot cloths on it, I've been putting honey and lemon juice on it cuz I heard that they helped with acne and I've put ice on it for the last 2 days. But when will it go away?

Hey girl, it should go away in a couple days. Just give it some time and use something like toothpaste on it overnight to dry it out.

Lauren T.