AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

Get Rid of Oily Skin--Now!

We’ve got the best tricks to bust those blemishes and keep your skin lookin’ crystal clear, even if you’re sweating up a storm.

No offence but I don't really like the new layout of the site... Too confusing... It's nice and all, but I have no Idea where to go to find the articles I want and stuff as easily as I used to...

I know- it's going to take some getting used to! Give it a try for a while, most of the stuff is in a similar spot where it used to be!
Katie R.

by cowseatgrass on 7/16/2010 4:27:27 PM

How long does it typically take to change an icon? I put in a new one several days ago.

Usually it changes instantly! Try again, and I'll look into your account to see what's up.
Katie R.

by kazthespaz on 7/16/2010 4:20:29 PM

Thanls Katie!!!

by missnickib on 7/16/2010 2:47:37 PM

my face rarely breakks out, but here lately i have this really bad problem area that doesn't seem to want to go away, what can i do?

Make sure you wash your face twice a day- once in the morning, and once in the evening before bed.  If that doesn't really help, maybe pick something up from a local drug store! I'm sure it will clear up in no time!
Katie R.

by missnickib on 7/16/2010 2:40:26 PM

MOD. hey if i start using a mask once a week, should i still use my neutrogena face cleanser night and day everyday? thanx in advance

Hey! It can't hurt right? You're welcome!

Helen S.

by dandona on 7/16/2010 12:04:00 PM

Hey Girls!!!
If you like anime, reading, music, cosplay, advice, quotes, style, make up, and to have fun, then come on over to my profile!!! hope to see ya there! Smile

by LoveLikeWinter on 7/15/2010 5:30:20 PM

Hey! ok, so whenever im on my period my face breaks out like on my forehead and stuff. most of my friends have their periods too and that doesn't happen to them. is something wrong with me?!?! thanks in advanced!!

Every girl has a little bit different hormone levels, and it's perfectly normal to break out while you're having your period, and also normal not to. Nothing's wrong with you! Just be sure to wash your face daily.

Vanessa J.

by Emdance on 7/15/2010 2:02:42 PM

all this is A must!

by lipsmackergal5 on 7/15/2010 1:40:47 PM

My complexion is actually always really clear in the summer.

by E4ever on 7/14/2010 7:27:01 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 7/14/2010 6:25:06 PM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!