1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

2 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

14 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

COMMENTS

Hangin' with Orianthi

GL got to hang with Orianthi on her tour bus, where we chatted about everything from her biggest pet peeve to boys. Watch it now!

i LOVE believe!

by kwilliams on 8/2/2010 9:26:57 PM

my mom went 2 her concert while i was babysittin my sis ):

by lalagirlslifemag on 7/28/2010 3:24:36 PM

☎☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥
☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺
hey girlies!

COME JOIN THE ALPHA CLUB!

the alpha club is an AWESOME club and you should join now! you won't regret it!(alphas onlyLaughing)

just a few things that are GREAT about this club:

LEADERSHIP SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE

ALPHA POINTS ARE REWARDED

IN THE ALPHA CLUB EVERYONE IS CLOSE AND WE SHARE BOY ADVICE, FASHION TIPS, LATEST CELEB GOSSIP, NEW TRENDS, WHAT'S HOT NOW, MAKEUP IDEAS AND TONS MORE!

COMING SOON: ONLINE PARTIESLaughingLaughingLaughing

sound like something you are interested in? why wouldn't you be?!Laughing

J
O
I
N

N
O
W
!

just apply and make sure you tell her that me, ilovepoms72(kailey paige) told you about this SUPER FUN clubLaughing

─┐ ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/ PEACE Girlies!
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌

xoxo♥♥♥,
kailey paige

by ilovepoms72 on 7/21/2010 12:55:09 PM

OMG!!!! That girl is soooo lucky!!!! I went to that concert!!!! The doors opened at 7:00pm, i got in line at 2:30pm!!!! But the concert was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! That is why my name is LAMBERT47, i love Adam Lambert.

-Lambert47

by LAMBERT47 on 7/17/2010 9:01:28 PM

According To You

by VanillaFrapJaguar on 7/17/2010 1:09:08 AM

I love her and all of her songs.
My favorite one is Suffocated!

by batlover45 on 7/15/2010 10:53:46 PM

Hey ladies! Ask me for advice on anything! Bod, beauty, family, friends, periods, school, style, and those things that are just plain tricky! Don't be embarrassed to ask multiple question, i ask plenty of questions too! I totally get what your going through! I get on GL more than twice a day, so the answer will be speedy! =D

by mofraser on 7/14/2010 6:40:44 PM

****************************************************************

Hey Girls! I'm new to GL & I'd love to hear from YOU!

Need ANY advice? POST YOUR PROBS. ON MY PROFILE, AND I'LL POST MY ADVICE ON YOURS, AND IF ITS PUBLICY VISIBLE, I'LL JUST POST IT RIGHT ONTO MINE!

*MY SPECAILTY ARE
BOYS,FRIENDS, SCHOOL, CLOTHES, WEIGHT, FAMILY, JOB IDEAS, HAIR STYLES, MAKEUP TIPS, AND MORE!*

POST YOUR COMMENTS! I'd love to help you! ;)

-Chelsea*

****************************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 7/14/2010 12:30:35 PM

i like shut up and kiss me!
its awesome!~ =]

by lunamoona on 7/13/2010 10:53:48 AM

hey mods!

i really appreciate you guys putting up the video and I love Orianthi, but in the video it was sometimes hard to hear what she was saying with all the background music going on. It'd be great if you guys could repost the video with the background music off. Thanks!

by supergirllala on 7/13/2010 2:02:27 AM