AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

I'm really worried about my mom!

Recently my mom started working again after seven years of staying at home. Her job really stresses her out and she's working all the time (and I mean, all the time).

My mom is always critizing me. One day it's about my hair the next day it's about how to hit a volleyball and the next day she's telling me I'm to fat or wearing the wrong clothes. She treats me like a barbie doll. What should I do?

by 16jungmann on 9/18/2010 12:09:40 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
My mom is for sure pregnant,and i keep waiting for her to sit me down and tell me officially and even though she she sits right in front of me and discusses about "the baby" to my dad,she wont confront me face to face about it.what should i do?

I think you should confront her! If she talks about it in front of you, then you should just bring it up and get an answer. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Tori12 on 9/11/2010 11:02:48 PM

My parents work all the time.Frown I think they are over working themselves...it doesn't help that I've been such a brat to them...:'(

by lovemenot on 9/4/2010 11:57:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My older sister is a total jerk to me. She tells me that she hates talking to me, I'm annoying, and whenever i ask her something, she immediately tells me no without even listening to me. I act nice to her and do her favors, but she dosent respect me or all the nice things I do for her. I am done with her actions, anger, and plain rudeness. How can I deal with her? Talking to her is not an option.
~Ali

Sometimes kids go through an age where theyre rude and dont want anything to do with siblings. All you can do is give her space and hope she matures soon. The same thing happened with my brother and now after some time hes much better. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by ahackbardt on 8/18/2010 10:43:56 PM

mod mod mod mod
please don't show anything past the stars
****************************************************
I just found out today that my cousin was arrested because she was found in a car with a boy and they had heroin. My cousin had a needle with her as well. She is pregnant(due in october). How could this affect her and her baby?

Hey girlie, drugs can cause nerve damage, brain damage, lung damage, undeveloped organs and mental retardation for the child not to mention a miscarriage

Paige T.

by monkeyra13 on 7/30/2010 9:43:38 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 7/29/2010 9:43:01 AM

have a problem that needs a answer right away just check out my website and me or one of the members can answer question fast. the more people that you tell about this website website the faster your get your answer girlaskandanswer.webs.com

by rockincat10 on 7/29/2010 9:36:26 AM

My dads job is like that too at times! He works from home from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. then drives an hour to work, and gets back a 10 p.m. and gets on a conference call at 11 till whenever they are done with what they are working on....but he goes back to regular hours next week so i am really happpy(:

by peacelovecandy on 7/25/2010 6:39:00 PM

i have two questions. 1). i need money so i can go back to school shopping, but i cant get any1 i have a job in two days working for 3 hours for my friend, and my dad said he'd help me ebay sometime soon, but other than that, it doesnt really get me enough any ideas? 2). i text my cousins alot, especially my one in the airforce training. but he rarely texts back, even though he always has his phone with him. and whats wierd is he only text back to certain things, like boy advice or clothes help (like punk fashion, cuz he wears that stuff ALL the time)but sometimes he doesnt reply at all back to those. and everyone tells me you can never understand guys, and i finally understand. do you know why he does that? i really miss him and like to hear from him.

Hey girl, the good thing about summer is there are tons of neighbors going away on vacay. Ask if you can house and pet sit for some. That's another little revenue source. 2) Chances are your guy cousin is busy with training. Don't sweat it and realize he doesn't mean to hurt you; he's just got a lot going on. Why not ask if you can have a phone convo sometime — set aside a time and just chat with him and hear his voice.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by missykp on 7/18/2010 4:53:06 PM

Hey everyone!Smile Anybody need advice fast? Well I am here for you!!!!!

I can help you with anything from Boys to Drama to Friends and Self confidence! You name it.

Just post your problem on my profile and I will promise to get back with you A.S.A.P!

If your profile isn't publicly visible then I will post the advice right on my profile!

Best wishes!<3 HAVE A GOOD DAY!

by soccer babe <3 on 7/16/2010 10:49:23 PM