1 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

2 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

4 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

COMMENTS

I overplucked my eyebrows!

After I took a shower the other day, I went to pluck my eyebrows and I plucked a chunk of my eyebrows off.

mod mod mod
i had the same problem
i cant wear makeup
i cant go to a professional
and i look weird
is there foods i can eat/ is 2 weeks enough to have my eyebrows grow back a little bit?

Hey girl,

As far as I know, there aren't any specific foods for hair growth, but you should be able to see at least a small difference after two weeks! Try taking a vitamin supplement and eating tons of veggies!
Meghan D.

by SofiaP on 12/22/2011 4:20:07 PM

MOD
hey, this is a weird question but do your eyebrows grow back after plucking them? Or do they get skimpier and skimpier? Thanks!!!

hey! yes they grow back normally Smile
Helen S.

by annieanne on 1/16/2011 2:53:32 PM

maggieforev: u shaved ur eyebrows? why the heck wud you do sumthing like that?

by tinkerbellea96 on 10/16/2010 10:30:58 PM

If you need any advice on friends or any thing please come to me and ask

by meg9922 on 9/12/2010 4:25:59 PM

i have too much hair on my eyebrows! i tried shaving it and it turned out 100% worse. now its rlly short. is there anything i can do wen it grows back?

by maggieforev on 9/6/2010 5:44:59 PM

My mom went to a salon to get her eyebrows done because they were looking bushy. she called them fuzzy caterpillars.

by kutiekatbrat on 9/6/2010 3:12:48 PM

MOD honestly is the pen pal thing real cause once i sent money to a pen pal business and they didnt even email me anything back thanks muenessa678

Hey girl, Yep, it's totally real!  GL provides a completely safe way to get a pen pal.  For more info, go here:  http://www.girlslife.com/page/Pen-Pals.aspx.

Marie H.

by muenessa678 on 9/6/2010 11:54:08 AM

Oh it's okay, I messed up mine. I tested to see if it hurt, and it didn't. So I kinda went crazy, but I used my FINGERS to do it. So if I pull on a hair and it didn't come out, it looked curly and weird. But I just use eyebrow pencil to make it look normal Tong

by lovemycrazybff on 8/23/2010 3:14:09 PM

Oh don't worry about your eyebrows i am sure they look better than my friend's did 2 years ago. Ok so 2 years ago my BFF was getting ready for the girls choice dance. And she had picked her ultimate crush she was getting so carried away she kept plucking and plucking and plucking! then he came to pick her up and then when they got to the dance he saw her face in the light and he wen to the bath room and never came back! Jerk! But it was a funny story!

by AvaAva23 on 8/21/2010 5:18:06 PM

~MOD~
I am going into 8th grade this year. I got a 100 in math in the last term of 7th grade, so the school has decided to put me in an algebra class instead of pre-algebra course. After asking several students, I am a little worried that I won't do as well as I hope. Is algebra really all that hard, or does it just take a lot of practice? Thank you for all your help! I appreciate it very much.
~Sarah~

Hey girl, honestly, algebra isn't that bad. Just work at it and don't be afraid to ask your teacher if you need help.

xoxo