11 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

14 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

15 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

My phobia is embarrassing me!

I'm afraid of bees and wasps. It’s embarrassing because whenever one comes around or buzzes in my ear, I have a heart attack and freak...

chek out my site and profile, (MOD do not worry there is no link I just lead them to it) a "get fit" community made for teen girls everywhere! Join others as we all become the healthiest and hottest we can be- the healthy way! No starvation or crazy excersize, its all healthy. This site has tons of tips, inspiration, and more to help you on your get fit journey!To join, all you need to do is set an accoutn up at the lets get fit website. (go to the members page to do so and login there too) (no link on my profile due to MOD rules, but I lead ppl to it.) Then you can talk to other ppl in forums, send in fat loss Q's, read my "get fit blog" full of tips, and lots more! It is the ultimate site for being healthy.

by fit girls on 7/15/2010 12:44:12 PM

OMG i have dat exact same phobia! I do dat same thing.....and this article really helped mi out! evr since da 1st tiem i got stung, ive been scared evr since.

by OMG123 on 7/15/2010 12:43:20 PM

At least that fear is normal. Im scared of ballons.

by ManderzRockz on 7/15/2010 12:32:59 PM

At least being scared of bees is normal. Im scared of ballons. Frown

by ManderzRockz on 7/15/2010 12:32:10 PM

i feel ur pain Tong i hate wasps and bee's! (but i have never gotten stung) ;P

by emmiecandy on 7/15/2010 12:22:45 PM

i think thats funny Smile i see people do it all the time Smile

by wednesday1408 on 7/15/2010 12:03:47 PM

My fruebd us just like that! She freaks out from them!!

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 7/15/2010 12:01:51 PM