Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

3 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

4 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

My phobia is embarrassing me!

I'm afraid of bees and wasps. It’s embarrassing because whenever one comes around or buzzes in my ear, I have a heart attack and freak...

Hola Chica's!

Have you ever drempt of being a TOTAL Alpha just like Massie block? Well, Now's your Chance!
~things to look foward to in Club Alpha Cuties!:
. TONS of online Par-tays!!one coming next week on Wednesday!
. Lots of Gossip points! (what's a gossip point? you get gossip points on JUICY gossip on celebs and stuff)
. Jobs open for second in command and betas!!!
. SO MUCH FUN!!!

So, tell your friends and check out my profile and comment on what you want to be in my club!

Also Open: ~Ask Cayley Club~
ask me any questions on boyfriends,advice on your bod,ANYTHING I WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS!
Just Go to my Profile and ask for Cayley,and m.o.d. questions!Smile Today's disscussion: Twilight!<333
Xoxo,and Love, Cayley<333

by cutiecayley333 on 7/22/2010 1:44:16 PM

im afraidof all bugs!!!!

by 23victoria on 7/21/2010 7:52:04 PM

☎☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥
☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺
hey girlies!

COME JOIN THE ALPHA CLUB!

the alpha club is an AWESOME club and you should join now! you won't regret it!(alphas onlyLaughing)

just a few things that are GREAT about this club:

LEADERSHIP SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE

ALPHA POINTS ARE REWARDED

IN THE ALPHA CLUB EVERYONE IS CLOSE AND WE SHARE BOY ADVICE, FASHION TIPS, LATEST CELEB GOSSIP, NEW TRENDS, WHAT'S HOT NOW, MAKEUP IDEAS AND TONS MORE!

COMING SOON: ONLINE PARTIESLaughingLaughingLaughing

sound like something you are interested in? why wouldn't you be?!Laughing

J
O
I
N

N
O
W
!

just apply and make sure you tell her that me, ilovepoms72(kailey paige) told you about this SUPER FUN clubLaughing

─┐ ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/ PEACE Girlies!
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌

xoxo♥♥♥,
kailey paige

by ilovepoms72 on 7/21/2010 12:44:10 PM

mod mod
i have a phobia of dog how can i stop it ?
and no ive not had a bad experience
thanks

Hey girlie, the only way to get over your fear is to face it. Try spending time around dogs and pretty soon you'll realize they're not that scary!
Alissa S.

by InsideOutKid on 7/21/2010 7:50:05 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
hey girlies!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUPER FUN CLUB TO JOIN?????
LOOK NO FARTHER BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO KNOW OF TWO AMAAAAZZZZING CLUBS YOU SHOULD JOIN!
*Alpha Club
*PrettyGirlsOnly

THEY'RE BOTH PRETTY NEW AND YOU SHOULD DEFINATLY CHECK THEM OUT I KNOW YOU'LL LOVE THEM! Smile

P.S. IF YOU DECIDE YOU APPLY FOR ALPHA CLUB MAKE SURE YOU WRITE MY USERNAME: BEAUTY4GIRLS ON YOUR APP!

THANKS FOR READING THIS GIRLS!

xoxo
♥whitney

by beauty4girls on 7/20/2010 12:45:03 AM

No worries. I have an even more embarressing one.... grasshoppers and locusts! Im terrified by them!

by Kaela :0) on 7/19/2010 5:12:52 PM

☎☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥
☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺
hey girlies!

COME JOIN THE ALPHA CLUB!

just a few things that are GREAT about this club:

│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌

xoxo♥♥♥,
kailey paige

by ilovepoms72 on 7/19/2010 4:50:17 PM

Hey I need help!! I am new here and I am wondering how long it takes to be moderated it says it only takes a few. I have been waiting 8 hours and it hasn't been done moderating! I am getting kinda angry so I will check back here if any one has answers

If you respond put # before your first word so I know it is for me

Thax! I love GL!!

by Joe7197 on 7/19/2010 4:38:06 PM

It's totally cool that you have a bee/Wasp phobia, lol i'm the same way i'm terrified, one time i was hanging out with my friend by the pool, we were sitting on the edge and one landed on HER leg and I totally freaked, stood up and did this really odd, weird leap into the pool, lol she was cracking up it was really funny, but terrifying at the same time! lol

by DayDreamerintheMidst on 7/19/2010 3:57:34 PM

MOD MODD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so my question is, Why did you change the way the website looks? I dont really like it this way. I like it better the other way.

Hey girlie, We just thought it was time for a change! It'll take some getting used to, but we hope you'll grow to like it!
Alissa S.