11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

12 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

My phobia is embarrassing me!

I'm afraid of bees and wasps. It’s embarrassing because whenever one comes around or buzzes in my ear, I have a heart attack and freak...

Haha no worries I have a little bee phobia too Smile I just freeze up if it lands on me and be like "help me.." with my eyes closed lol Or go inside like they said. You don't need counseling for your phobia. Most girls are afraid of wasps and bees and bugs in general. Like me, I can handle anything but spiders for the most part . Most people think it's funny if you scream when you see a bee because like I said,, it's not an uncommon fear ;] So no worries girly!

by hopeful on 7/19/2010 9:24:52 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I'm really concious. I'm not pretty at all. I hate all my features, my hair, and my body. I'm underweight but I'm not skinny. I get made fun of a lot about the way I look but I believed I was ugly before they told me. Everytime I look in the mirror I feel like I'm going to cry. It's practically taking over my life and sometimes I'm afraid to even go out. How can I get over it? thanks xoxo

Hey girl! Look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself two things you like about yourself. They can be anything. Before you know it, you will start to feel more confident and happy with yourself.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by littlemissbunneh on 7/19/2010 12:15:12 AM

Thanks so, so much Liz! Smile I really appreciate how the mods are here for advice when it seems like no one else it! Thank you! Laughing

by wallofllamas on 7/19/2010 12:07:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOODD!!
Heyy Smile So I have a little problem. My best guy friend and I really liked each other. And today he said he wasn't going to ask me out unless I called him. I've NEVER been able to call him without a friend there. I said I couldn't call because I was too shy, and then he said we were just going to be friends. He flirts with me a lot, and is really protective of me. Like he calls me beautiful and says "text me whenever u want. im always here 2 talk to u". But he said today that if I didn't call him, it was our last chance at a relationship. I really like him, and I'm tempted to say I love him. But I blew that last chance with him, and I'm not sure what to do. I can't go on being just friends. Frown Please help! Thanks a TON!

Hey girl! I would get over your fear of calling/texting him and do it now. If you really like this guy than you need to make the effort to talk to him. But if he's not making the same effort, than he might not be worth it.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by wallofllamas on 7/19/2010 12:04:23 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!
Heeyyy!!!
2 questions:
1. I'm new to Girlslife and I was wondering if this is like an American website? Coz I'm in Australia, is that ok?

2. Because we go back to school soon as well, I was wondering what are some really cool, original hairstyles for school? We have to wear our hair up at my school because of lice or something.

Thanks!! xoxo Gabi

by gabsterini on 7/18/2010 11:33:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD I am terrified of almost all dogs. My friend's mom has to hold her dog when I'm not in a room with the door closed. How do I overcome my fear?

Hey girl! The first thing you need to figure out is why you are afraid of dogs. Once you figure that out, you will be able to get over your fear.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by alljonas on 7/18/2010 9:44:46 PM

MOD!
hey... okay so i have like 4 zits that are still under the skin and ive tried using deep pore scrub, my normal face wash, and a face mask that is supposed to clear up acne and black heads. do you have any tips on how to get them to go away? thx soooo much! Smile

Hey girl! I don't. You might just have to let them surface and treat them after that.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by auburngirl220 on 7/18/2010 9:36:04 PM

IF U READ THE TWILIGHT BOOKS KEEP READING!!
plz copy/paste your survey answers onto MY profile! thanks!

-who is ur favorite character?
bella OTHER
mike OTHER
jessica
lauren
angela

THANKS A BILLION!!!!!

by angelbear333 on 7/18/2010 5:39:41 PM

Oh my gosh!!!! All my friends freak out when there are bees & I HATE it! There just innocent little bees! (I mean seriously they aren't even allergic to bee stings!!!!!) But just think of it this way, everyone fears something!

by Samocin97 on 7/18/2010 5:26:42 PM

OMG! I know exactly how you feel!

by popgirl101 on 7/18/2010 3:43:22 PM