AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

14 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

COMMENTS

My phobia is embarrassing me!

I'm afraid of bees and wasps. It’s embarrassing because whenever one comes around or buzzes in my ear, I have a heart attack and freak...

Bees freak me out too!

by luv2dance168 on 7/18/2010 2:42:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm 12, and my parents won't let me have a Facebook! I've tried to get them to let me have a private one and promised that I would be careful about sharing personal info, but they still think it's dangerous. I really don't think they understand the concept of a private Facebook. Every time I try to talk to them about it, they change the subject. I'm starting junior high this fall, and I think it would be a good way to stay in touch with my elementary school friends. How can I get them to understand?

Hey girlie,

The best way to win them over is to do research for them. Try going on Facebook and reading their Frequently Asked Questions/Help section about privacy. Learn all about the ability to hide info from strangers {and to even choose exactly who can see which pieces of info}, then explain the process to your parents. Also explain the concept of having "friends," which essentially means allowing people to see certain parts of your profile. Let them know exactly what you'll use it for: staying in touch with elementary school friends, family, etc. By looking as educated as possible, they will hopefully trust you to be mature and responsible with it. Still, be prepared for them to be unsure and even still say no. Don't get emotional or upset: respect their decision and wait a while before you try again. You'll get one eventually - it's just about finding the right time <3

Lauren C.

by luv2dance168 on 7/18/2010 2:40:18 PM

jeez i know how ya feel!

by Vanessakay on 7/17/2010 11:02:53 PM

I NEED ADVICE! The sitch is 2 long to post here, but its on my profile, under the crush section, and also posted as a regular comment. It's concerning (shocker!) my crushES!!! yes, more than one! D:
PLEASE HELP i need any/all advice. please post ur thoughts, tips, advice, answers, etc! Smile Thanks!

by dina22464 on 7/17/2010 10:48:27 PM

I have the Same problem! Everyone gets mad at me for being so afraid! Frown
lol im trying to get over it Laughing

by dina22464 on 7/17/2010 10:45:19 PM

GRAND OPENING FOR THE SEASONAL CLUB IS THIS SATURDAY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be there and bring all your friends! We have parties, articles, music, fashion, quizzes, LIVE MODS, great advice, and best of all something for everyone!

We are looking for tons of members and sister clubs! Come find a friend and hang out at GL's new hot spot! Be there or be square;)

We still need a security guard and more advertisers. No one thinks advertising is fun, but on The Seasonal Club we make it fun!

Tell all your friends! Oh yeah and by the way we actually have 30 MODS! Which means your question will be answered within 2 hours!!!!!!

Come on and stop by on SaturdaySmile