1 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

The Fab Five: Hair Goodies You Need to Make Your Locks Look Amazing

Got outta control strands? Not anymore. Whether you’re fighting humidity-induced frizz or just NEED to get those locks off your face, we’ve got the beauty...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have frizzy hair and i cant do anything with it other then put it up in a bun my hair is down to my tailbone and it is blond and sorta wavy and very frizzy i like to curl and straghten my hair but then i get bad split ends i wanted to know if the L’Oreal EverPure Smooth Frizz-Free Serum Rosemary Mint thing would help me with my frizzy hair i would like to be able to wear my hair natural every once in a while but i cant with frizzy hair or it getts knotty and also i was wondering it the L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Frizz-Free serum would keep my hair from getting more frizzy one days i straighten it and it is raining

Hey girlie, I haven't heard anything you should experiment also try frizz ease and garnier fruictas
Paige T.

by iloveedward523 on 8/21/2010 10:07:56 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by big time rush on 8/14/2010 7:59:45 PM

My hair has kinda a thick texture. It is brown and naturally wavy\curly. I usually blowdry and straighten my hair after i wash it, but when I don't have time or want to wear it curly, I usually use curly gel and a diffuser. It looks good until I go to bed and wake up in the morning and it is a crazy mess. I sometimes braid my hair at night when I wear it curly but that just makes it look worse. I usually end up having to re-wash and start all over agian. Do you have any tips? I really need some advice. Thanks!- vanessathechef

Hey Vanessa, I have the same issue braids work for my hair. Do you put the curly gel and diffuser in your hair before you braid it, try that
Paige T.

by vanessathechef on 8/6/2010 9:39:22 PM

I Have EXTREMLY thin Medium Wavy Flat Blonde hair ... I Want Some Major Volume , Also My Hair Wont Stay Straight Or Just Curly And Its A Not The Best Looking Waves.... Help?!

by alybear1996 on 8/6/2010 2:39:44 PM

MOD
I have straight hair with a slight wave. Is there any way to get your hair curly without getting a perm or using a curling iron?

Hey babe! You could try going to bed with wet braids, and then when you wake up and they're dry, unravel them for pretty waves!
Megan R.

by dancethenightaway on 8/4/2010 6:10:42 PM

MOD~
This is just a question about creating a public profile. I went to the link create a profile and it's asking me to check off a box that says make my address visible on the profile. Does this mean people will be able to see where I live? I don't think I want that.. Thanks!

Hey girl, not at all! No one will be able to see personal information (we keep that private, promise!). The box you're referring to if unchecked will let the fun questionnaire you filled out (for example, about your fave color, dream vacay etc.) be viewable by other girls.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by iluvlax99 on 8/2/2010 9:25:15 PM

have a problem that needs a answer right away just check out my website and me or one of the members can answer question fast. the more people that you tell about this website website the faster your get your answer girlaskandanswer.webs.com

by rockincat10 on 7/31/2010 11:42:40 AM

I have really thick, medium lengthed, and wavy (its only waved underneath though) hair and i usually curl, put it in a bun or ponytail and i have nothing new to do with it! I need some new ideas for school please!!!
(PS i can't straighten it alot because it damages fairly easily.)
Thanks!

Hey girlie, I'm so glad you asked I just checked out GL hair tip articles you should def. check it out heres the link: http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx check out those new styles I hope this helps.

Paige T.

by psw97 on 7/31/2010 12:05:40 AM

Heyy this a youtube tag so i thought i would post it here and if you really like it comment on wht u would rather do here of on my profile

1. nice hair an no makeup or nice makeup and messy hair
2.have your eye brows shaved of or have ur eye lashes fall out
3.be forsed to only shop at mac or sephora for the rest of you life
4.lip gloss lip liner look or and 80s perm
5.leave the house with bad foundation lines or over done blush
6.wear MC hammer paints or bicker shorts
7. an orange spary tan or bad tan lines
8.bad hair cut or bad hair coler
9.give up makeup brushes or masscara
thats the end and i want to no why u choose wht u did comment please i want to no <3<3

by bree970 on 7/30/2010 3:08:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
So I live in a small town with a really small school, like only one building in the school. So, this year I will be going into 7th grade, witch means lockers, homecoming, lots of different classes, modified sports, all that jazz-NOT!!! We get lockers, lots of different classes, and SOME sports! But no homecoimg! Thats right, my school got rid of football!! I am soo sad! I don't know how I am gonna deal! Because I am the type of girl who is very invlolved alot! Like I was told, more than once, that I would probably be homecoming queen, and class president! But that isn't gonna happen, (well, homecoming) We don't have volleyball, or field hockey! We don't have any school spirt! I need your help, on how to deal, and how to raise our school spirt! Thanks!

Hey girlie, there are probably still lots of clubs and activities to get involved with. Just because there's no homecoming doesn't mean that there's nothing left for you to do. Even if most people don't have a lot of school spirit, you and your friends can still go to all of the games and dress in school clothing and make your own!

Lauren T.