5 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

7 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

8 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Battle Bikini Bumps

When I shave, I get bumps by my bikini line and they look gross. How do I get rid of them? Those zit-looking things are...

Hey Girl,

That sounds painful. You might have had an allergic reaction, but I don't have a medical background so I can't tell you what might be wrong.  I would tell your mom about the pain and make an appointment to see your doctor ASAP. Your doctor should be able to prescribe something to make the pain go away.

danielle D.

Starting monday, I felt itchy and irritated down there. It wasn't so bad, but my mom wanted to see if anything was there, so I tried to remove my pubic hair. With removal cream. Big mistake. There's no redness or anything, but every time I move it is really painful. I can't go to school! I've tried calendulan cream, vaseline, and even pain killers but it still hurts. (the pain killers kinda helped) What else can I do? Do you know what is wrong?
danielle D.

by thecheshirecat98 on 4/7/2011 12:42:42 PM

omg!!!

by whit2359 on 9/28/2010 11:43:56 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by big time rush on 8/14/2010 8:00:58 PM

by iloveart213 on 8/14/2010 8:30:06 PM

with me i get those bumps on my knee's is that normal mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!

by fashiongirl1601 on 8/11/2010 11:49:42 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by sk8chix997 on 8/10/2010 8:21:03 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background
by blissbaby on 8/4/2010 4:40:36 PM

by winkerz on 8/7/2010 11:23:55 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my profile (with almost 1,000 comments) if you need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile I'll get back to you within a day or two. Thanks!

-Chloe<3

by chlojo98 on 8/5/2010 8:17:43 PM

When it comes to shaving you can completely shave, like I do, shave but leave some and shape it or just trim around the edges. No one way is perfect but most of my friends either shave it all or shape it. I use a good moisturizer that allows me to shave it all off and if you are going to completely shave you need to do it often to keep from getting stubble that itches.

Some of my friends shave because they want to and some shave because they have bfs, but in my opinion, I think you need to do what you want. So if you dont want to shave I wouldnt.

by luckykel on 8/1/2010 12:57:53 AM

hey guys! i really dislike shaving and i think that short, soft pubic hair is ok. do you think it should be completely shaved, shaped, or what? i need an opinion so that I know what to do. please write on my profile your opinion! thanks

by zuluzulu123 on 7/30/2010 8:12:31 PM

--MOD--
I heard that when you shave 'down there' you are supposed to go with the growth of the hair, not against it. But now I always have stubble and its itchy and catches on my undies. I really don't want to wax, help please!!

The best way to get rid of stubbles is Nair or something in a creme or lotion that removes hair from the bikini area.

Brittany B.