9 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

11 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Degrassi's Melinda Shankar

“I was invited to my crush’s party. My friend convinced me she could give me an amazing haircut beforehand. I ended up with choppy hair...

need advice???
my names jodi and iv'e been told i give super great advice, so if u need any go to my profile and write a comment that tells me your problem. i will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/7/2010 6:53:00 PM

eeerrrr whooooooopsssss

by cookiemonsta on 9/3/2010 5:42:24 PM

MOD~
My bf is really insecure like horribly insecure!
How do I cure him of that? If I can...haha thanks!
-Jojo

Thats not really something you can do, its up to him. Insecurity comes from within. Be there to support and encourage him, thats all you can do.

MOD
Charlotte J.

by lilmizzjo on 8/20/2010 2:54:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD....m fourteena and i have to do my back to school shopping in a month or two..so ..m confused what kind of bag shud i buy. a single strap one, or doule strapped one,which we hang on both our shoulders..and also which colour should i buy...my favrite colors are pink, black,red..but i dont think i wud buy a bag which is totally black in colour..so any ideas..

I would buy whatever backpack is more comfortable for you. So, if you are down with one strapped messenger bags, go for it! They are super cute, and trendy! But, if you think that would get annoying, stick to a double strap normal backpack.  And for colors, go for a fun color! This way, you'll be able to find your backpack in a hurry because it will really stand out!
Katie R.

by nabzzz on 8/19/2010 2:49:39 PM

he sounds like a jerk! : ))

by iTulips on 8/17/2010 3:48:16 PM

wow

by 99kylie on 8/17/2010 1:25:56 PM

Thats not even bad.degrassi is like so confusing, that why i never watch it.

by Grdogs on 8/17/2010 10:12:09 AM

MOD! How do you become a Mod?

Hey chickie,

You have to be 18 or over... if you are, click here and scroll down to the paragraph about modding {under the 'where' heading}. Just email us a resume! Smile

Lauren C.

by Smooth Criminal on 8/15/2010 4:18:24 PM

well at least u have trust in your bff that's all that matters

by lmanima on 8/11/2010 10:53:39 PM

wow i wouldn't even totally trust my best friend with my hair!!!!! and my mom would be soooooooo mad if i let my friend cut my hair!!

by crayola kid on 8/11/2010 8:46:46 PM