3 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

4 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

5 HOURS AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Degrassi's Melinda Shankar

“I was invited to my crush’s party. My friend convinced me she could give me an amazing haircut beforehand. I ended up with choppy hair...

i
dont
let
ppl
who
didnt
go
beauty
school
cut
my
hair
its as simpl as tht

by lps on 8/10/2010 1:40:51 AM

wow never let anyone cut your hair except a professional

by et4554 on 8/6/2010 2:40:18 PM

HOW EMBARISSING! Degrassi is the best show in the world! Eli is so Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by I love J.M. on 8/5/2010 8:03:11 PM

when i was at camp, one of my counselors wanted layers, so she let one of the program aides cut her hair!!! the sad thing was, her hair actually looked good!! no one could believe the counselor let the pa cut her hair tho. it was FUNNY!!

by horselover303 on 8/5/2010 5:03:17 PM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for almost 4 years. i have lots of experience in giving advice for any topic! If you need help of any kind whether it be minor or serious girlie or regular embarassing or if your just plain curious let me know! im happy to help and hope to talk to YOU soon!
Lots of Love
Ellie
P.S. remember to always check out the advice section on my profile for updates, reminders, and extras!

by hugatree95 on 8/3/2010 9:22:05 PM

i loveeeeeeeee degrassi Smile

by reilly98 on 8/3/2010 6:38:01 PM

ouch I would never trust my friends with scissors near my head!

by Samocin97 on 8/3/2010 7:37:11 AM

that is pretty bad! i would never let my friend any where near my head with scissors! i bet it took a long time to grow back out too!

by jojogrl on 7/31/2010 11:06:13 AM

hey come to my profile i give advice!

by iloveicarly1 on 7/29/2010 2:37:55 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 7/29/2010 9:55:52 AM