3 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

4 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

6 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Degrassi's Melinda Shankar

“I was invited to my crush’s party. My friend convinced me she could give me an amazing haircut beforehand. I ended up with choppy hair...

EM-BAR-RA-SING!!!!!!! i accually wouldn't care

by lalagirlslifemag on 7/28/2010 3:17:16 PM

Wow That's embarrassing

Check Out My Profile!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 7/28/2010 12:08:51 PM

her character on degrassi bothers me

by softballstar67 on 7/28/2010 1:34:33 AM

Also....amazed by Degrassi. Its basically all I watch!

by pamelav on 7/27/2010 9:27:43 PM

WoW! Lol. How embarrassing. Choppy hair around your crush. I would probably die of humiliation!!!

by pamelav on 7/27/2010 9:26:50 PM

*********************************************************
HEY GIRLS!

NEED ADVICE? I'M HERE TO HELP! ASK ME ADVICE ON ANYTHING FROM, BOYS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, SCHOOL, JOBS, STYLES, MAKE-UP, & MORE!

JUST POST YOUR PROBS ON MY PROFILE AND I'LL POST THE ADVICE ON YOURS! AND IF YOUR PROFILE ISN'T VISIBLE I WILL POST THE ADVICE ON MINE!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

**********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 7/27/2010 4:32:08 PM

To ALL THE ADVICE GIVING GIRLS!!

I wanna know some funky new ways to dress outside 4 summer!! For going out with friends i have a super laid back and cute style but when i go out with my fam or 2 parties i have like this sophistecated cute style, i kinda wanna combine both style and reinvent myself!!

I need help asap!!

Thx a lot!!

L xoxo

by angelchick on 7/27/2010 1:22:43 PM

pics or it didn't happen.

by kgirlpanda on 7/27/2010 11:16:31 AM

I love degrassi!!!!!

by laxchik18 on 7/27/2010 11:03:25 AM

Degrassi is amazing. Love the drama and cliffhangers!!

by armybrat81496 on 7/27/2010 10:51:18 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.