AN HOUR AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

1 HOURS AGO Sprinkling *this* in your cereal could make all the difference: http://t.co/eB66NoXsEJ

2 HOURS AGO Raise your hand if you're excited for our Twitter takeover with @bellathorne tomorrow. Join us at 3pm EST and post Qs with #GLbella! 🙋🙋🙋

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Degrassi's Melinda Shankar

“I was invited to my crush’s party. My friend convinced me she could give me an amazing haircut beforehand. I ended up with choppy hair...

EM-BAR-RA-SING!!!!!!! i accually wouldn't care

by lalagirlslifemag on 7/28/2010 3:17:16 PM

Wow That's embarrassing

Check Out My Profile!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 7/28/2010 12:08:51 PM

her character on degrassi bothers me

by softballstar67 on 7/28/2010 1:34:33 AM

Also....amazed by Degrassi. Its basically all I watch!

by pamelav on 7/27/2010 9:27:43 PM

WoW! Lol. How embarrassing. Choppy hair around your crush. I would probably die of humiliation!!!

by pamelav on 7/27/2010 9:26:50 PM

*********************************************************
HEY GIRLS!

NEED ADVICE? I'M HERE TO HELP! ASK ME ADVICE ON ANYTHING FROM, BOYS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, SCHOOL, JOBS, STYLES, MAKE-UP, & MORE!

JUST POST YOUR PROBS ON MY PROFILE AND I'LL POST THE ADVICE ON YOURS! AND IF YOUR PROFILE ISN'T VISIBLE I WILL POST THE ADVICE ON MINE!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

**********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 7/27/2010 4:32:08 PM

To ALL THE ADVICE GIVING GIRLS!!

I wanna know some funky new ways to dress outside 4 summer!! For going out with friends i have a super laid back and cute style but when i go out with my fam or 2 parties i have like this sophistecated cute style, i kinda wanna combine both style and reinvent myself!!

I need help asap!!

Thx a lot!!

L xoxo

by angelchick on 7/27/2010 1:22:43 PM

pics or it didn't happen.

by kgirlpanda on 7/27/2010 11:16:31 AM

I love degrassi!!!!!

by laxchik18 on 7/27/2010 11:03:25 AM

Degrassi is amazing. Love the drama and cliffhangers!!

by armybrat81496 on 7/27/2010 10:51:18 AM