1 HOURS AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

13 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

16 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Degrassi's Melinda Shankar

“I was invited to my crush’s party. My friend convinced me she could give me an amazing haircut beforehand. I ended up with choppy hair...

Haha, I've heard this one. Never let anyone but a hair stylist cut your hair.xD

by i_luv_devin on 7/26/2010 9:06:31 PM

well at least you know now that he is shallow if he would judge you on a haircut!

by Cgirlygirl on 7/26/2010 7:46:27 PM

DEGRASSI IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by tuggy on 7/26/2010 5:42:01 PM

Omg I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!! Jane, Holly J, Jenna, and Claire are my fave characters. Wait Scratch that. They're ALL my fave characters Laughing

by flyleafismylife on 7/26/2010 4:39:47 PM

☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺
hey girls!
are you looking for an amazing club to join???
well come check out club peace*love*&happiness!!
its brand new so every position is open including:
vice prez
fab fashionista
health & fitness guru
beauty babe
dear(name here)
quiz lover
princess of randomness
treehugger
bookworm
advertiser
miss boy crazy

if your interested in any of these positions then post a comment on the club profile!

please please please join!!! Smile
☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺

xoxo
♥whitney

by club peace*love*&happiness on 7/26/2010 4:30:07 PM

Hey girls! Do you have a problem but don't know how to deal? Leave a comment on my profile and I'll answer it! I've been through it all, and I love to help people with their problems. I'm almost 15 and going into 10th grade, so I have more experience with problems you girls may be going through. I can help with almost anything: guy troubles, problems with friends, stress over school, family issues, fashion and beauty dilemmas, puberty questions, even really tough situations you may be going through. I've also been taking voice lessons for 6 years, and can answer any questions about singing. I check my profile every day, so I'll answer your question very soon. So if you have a problem and need advice NOW, leave a comment on my profile and I'll be sure to help you out.
<3 Shannon

by supersingershannon on 7/26/2010 4:19:03 PM

i have never watched it...whats it about?

by rayrey on 7/26/2010 4:12:11 PM

omg! i had a dream about degrassi last night! and all the stars were walking by me and i said hi to holly j and she was like hiSmile i wish that could really happen!

by peace<3 on 7/26/2010 4:07:25 PM

2 things,

1:if you hate your hair the way it is, get someone to even it out.

2:i absolutly LOVE Melinda!!!!!

by SillyQueeny on 7/26/2010 3:39:36 PM

I LOVE DEGRASSI I've passed by the set once or twice because I live in Toronto!!! Ali and Holly.J are my fav characters!!

by crzysmiles on 7/26/2010 2:39:06 PM