Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

6 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

7 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Degrassi's Melinda Shankar

“I was invited to my crush’s party. My friend convinced me she could give me an amazing haircut beforehand. I ended up with choppy hair...

MOD!
What can you do to keep your face from breaking out badly when you're on your period?
Thanks So Much,
--Andrea--

Hey girlie, just wash your face a lot and use face wash for acne!
Alissa S.

by pageantprincess411 on 7/26/2010 1:58:34 PM

ahaaa i love degrassii!! haha ali rocks!!

by dizzyds96 on 7/26/2010 1:48:27 PM

Mod mod mod
I just got out of the shower and my har still feals like it has condishiner in it. Will it damage my hair to leave it in? Please help!

Hey girlie, Nope, I think it'll be fine! Try to wash it all out in the future though!
Alissa S.

by fuzzchick on 7/26/2010 1:23:58 PM

haha omg just last thursday i got hooked up to degrassi.. and i love it! lol

by Rossi72 on 7/26/2010 1:16:04 PM

***
Hey girls! Need Advice? Then come leave a comment on my page! I can help with ANYTHING YOU need!!!!!!! Boys, makeup, hair, home, friends, and many more!!!I swear you'll get a reply ASAP!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION ALL DANCERS!!!!!! I can give advice on all styles of dance! Modern, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tumbling, and even pointe!

ASK AWAY!!!!!!!!
KitKat10101010 on 7/7/2010 1:46:37 PM

by KitKat10101010 on 7/26/2010 1:07:26 PM

she is my favorite person on degrassi! lol i think is because i act alittle like ali

by cc-time on 7/26/2010 1:02:01 PM

OMG SHE IS LIKE MY ROLE MODEL I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!!!!! LOVE U MELINDA AND ALI IF MY FAV CHARTER SO IS HOLLY J!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH ALI HATES HER

by naketa_11 on 7/26/2010 12:19:28 PM

OMG!!!! I love her!!! Go Degrassi! that's one of my favorite shows! and don't ever let her touch your hair again! that's what a hairdresser is for!

by yogagirl14 on 7/26/2010 12:03:40 PM

that would stink.Its stupide that he never talked 2 u again just cause off that.

by iluvband on 7/26/2010 12:01:09 PM

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her. Well I don't like her character that much but I really like her as an actress. Plus I love Degrassi.

by NJessicaN on 7/26/2010 11:59:48 AM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!