2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 comes clean with @SebamedUSA's Clear Face Collection: http://t.co/16nwoJoQxP

2 HOURS AGO Katy Perry isn’t the only girl who can *ROAR*… Stand out with some cool animal-print fun for your feet!: http://t.co/Xc0EUlm5sL

19 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Degrassi's Melinda Shankar

“I was invited to my crush’s party. My friend convinced me she could give me an amazing haircut beforehand. I ended up with choppy hair...

need advice???
my names jodi and iv'e been told i give super great advice, so if u need any go to my profile and write a comment that tells me your problem. i will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/7/2010 6:53:00 PM

eeerrrr whooooooopsssss

by cookiemonsta on 9/3/2010 5:42:24 PM

MOD~
My bf is really insecure like horribly insecure!
How do I cure him of that? If I can...haha thanks!
-Jojo

Thats not really something you can do, its up to him. Insecurity comes from within. Be there to support and encourage him, thats all you can do.

MOD
Charlotte J.

by lilmizzjo on 8/20/2010 2:54:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD....m fourteena and i have to do my back to school shopping in a month or two..so ..m confused what kind of bag shud i buy. a single strap one, or doule strapped one,which we hang on both our shoulders..and also which colour should i buy...my favrite colors are pink, black,red..but i dont think i wud buy a bag which is totally black in colour..so any ideas..

I would buy whatever backpack is more comfortable for you. So, if you are down with one strapped messenger bags, go for it! They are super cute, and trendy! But, if you think that would get annoying, stick to a double strap normal backpack.  And for colors, go for a fun color! This way, you'll be able to find your backpack in a hurry because it will really stand out!
Katie R.

by nabzzz on 8/19/2010 2:49:39 PM

he sounds like a jerk! : ))

by iTulips on 8/17/2010 3:48:16 PM

wow

by 99kylie on 8/17/2010 1:25:56 PM

Thats not even bad.degrassi is like so confusing, that why i never watch it.

by Grdogs on 8/17/2010 10:12:09 AM

MOD! How do you become a Mod?

Hey chickie,

You have to be 18 or over... if you are, click here and scroll down to the paragraph about modding {under the 'where' heading}. Just email us a resume! Smile

Lauren C.

by Smooth Criminal on 8/15/2010 4:18:24 PM

well at least u have trust in your bff that's all that matters

by lmanima on 8/11/2010 10:53:39 PM

wow i wouldn't even totally trust my best friend with my hair!!!!! and my mom would be soooooooo mad if i let my friend cut my hair!!

by crayola kid on 8/11/2010 8:46:46 PM

school
cut
my
hair
its as simpl as tht

by lps on 8/10/2010 1:40:51 AM

wow never let anyone cut your hair except a professional

by et4554 on 8/6/2010 2:40:18 PM

HOW EMBARISSING! Degrassi is the best show in the world! Eli is so Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by I love J.M. on 8/5/2010 8:03:11 PM

when i was at camp, one of my counselors wanted layers, so she let one of the program aides cut her hair!!! the sad thing was, her hair actually looked good!! no one could believe the counselor let the pa cut her hair tho. it was FUNNY!!

by horselover303 on 8/5/2010 5:03:17 PM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for almost 4 years. i have lots of experience in giving advice for any topic! If you need help of any kind whether it be minor or serious girlie or regular embarassing or if your just plain curious let me know! im happy to help and hope to talk to YOU soon!
Lots of Love
Ellie
P.S. remember to always check out the advice section on my profile for updates, reminders, and extras!

by hugatree95 on 8/3/2010 9:22:05 PM

i loveeeeeeeee degrassi Smile

by reilly98 on 8/3/2010 6:38:01 PM

ouch I would never trust my friends with scissors near my head!

by Samocin97 on 8/3/2010 7:37:11 AM

that is pretty bad! i would never let my friend any where near my head with scissors! i bet it took a long time to grow back out too!

by jojogrl on 7/31/2010 11:06:13 AM

hey come to my profile i give advice!

by iloveicarly1 on 7/29/2010 2:37:55 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 7/29/2010 9:55:52 AM

EM-BAR-RA-SING!!!!!!! i accually wouldn't care

by lalagirlslifemag on 7/28/2010 3:17:16 PM

Wow That's embarrassing

Check Out My Profile!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 7/28/2010 12:08:51 PM

her character on degrassi bothers me

by softballstar67 on 7/28/2010 1:34:33 AM

Also....amazed by Degrassi. Its basically all I watch!

by pamelav on 7/27/2010 9:27:43 PM

WoW! Lol. How embarrassing. Choppy hair around your crush. I would probably die of humiliation!!!

by pamelav on 7/27/2010 9:26:50 PM

*********************************************************
HEY GIRLS!

NEED ADVICE? I'M HERE TO HELP! ASK ME ADVICE ON ANYTHING FROM, BOYS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, SCHOOL, JOBS, STYLES, MAKE-UP, & MORE!

JUST POST YOUR PROBS ON MY PROFILE AND I'LL POST THE ADVICE ON YOURS! AND IF YOUR PROFILE ISN'T VISIBLE I WILL POST THE ADVICE ON MINE!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

**********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 7/27/2010 4:32:08 PM

To ALL THE ADVICE GIVING GIRLS!!

I wanna know some funky new ways to dress outside 4 summer!! For going out with friends i have a super laid back and cute style but when i go out with my fam or 2 parties i have like this sophistecated cute style, i kinda wanna combine both style and reinvent myself!!

I need help asap!!

Thx a lot!!

L xoxo

by angelchick on 7/27/2010 1:22:43 PM

pics or it didn't happen.

by kgirlpanda on 7/27/2010 11:16:31 AM

I love degrassi!!!!!

by laxchik18 on 7/27/2010 11:03:25 AM

Degrassi is amazing. Love the drama and cliffhangers!!

by armybrat81496 on 7/27/2010 10:51:18 AM

Haha, I've heard this one. Never let anyone but a hair stylist cut your hair.xD

by i_luv_devin on 7/26/2010 9:06:31 PM

well at least you know now that he is shallow if he would judge you on a haircut!

by Cgirlygirl on 7/26/2010 7:46:27 PM

DEGRASSI IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by tuggy on 7/26/2010 5:42:01 PM

Omg I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!! Jane, Holly J, Jenna, and Claire are my fave characters. Wait Scratch that. They're ALL my fave characters Laughing

by flyleafismylife on 7/26/2010 4:39:47 PM

☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺
hey girls!
are you looking for an amazing club to join???
well come check out club peace*love*&happiness!!
its brand new so every position is open including:
vice prez
fab fashionista
health & fitness guru
beauty babe
dear(name here)
quiz lover
princess of randomness
treehugger
bookworm
advertiser
miss boy crazy

if your interested in any of these positions then post a comment on the club profile!

please please please join!!! Smile
☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺

xoxo
♥whitney

by club peace*love*&happiness on 7/26/2010 4:30:07 PM

Hey girls! Do you have a problem but don't know how to deal? Leave a comment on my profile and I'll answer it! I've been through it all, and I love to help people with their problems. I'm almost 15 and going into 10th grade, so I have more experience with problems you girls may be going through. I can help with almost anything: guy troubles, problems with friends, stress over school, family issues, fashion and beauty dilemmas, puberty questions, even really tough situations you may be going through. I've also been taking voice lessons for 6 years, and can answer any questions about singing. I check my profile every day, so I'll answer your question very soon. So if you have a problem and need advice NOW, leave a comment on my profile and I'll be sure to help you out.
<3 Shannon

by supersingershannon on 7/26/2010 4:19:03 PM

i have never watched it...whats it about?

by rayrey on 7/26/2010 4:12:11 PM

omg! i had a dream about degrassi last night! and all the stars were walking by me and i said hi to holly j and she was like hiSmile i wish that could really happen!

by peace<3 on 7/26/2010 4:07:25 PM

2 things,

1:if you hate your hair the way it is, get someone to even it out.

2:i absolutly LOVE Melinda!!!!!

by SillyQueeny on 7/26/2010 3:39:36 PM

I LOVE DEGRASSI I've passed by the set once or twice because I live in Toronto!!! Ali and Holly.J are my fav characters!!

by crzysmiles on 7/26/2010 2:39:06 PM

MOD!
What can you do to keep your face from breaking out badly when you're on your period?
Thanks So Much,
--Andrea--

Hey girlie, just wash your face a lot and use face wash for acne!
Alissa S.

by pageantprincess411 on 7/26/2010 1:58:34 PM

ahaaa i love degrassii!! haha ali rocks!!

by dizzyds96 on 7/26/2010 1:48:27 PM

Mod mod mod
I just got out of the shower and my har still feals like it has condishiner in it. Will it damage my hair to leave it in? Please help!

Hey girlie, Nope, I think it'll be fine! Try to wash it all out in the future though!
Alissa S.

by fuzzchick on 7/26/2010 1:23:58 PM

haha omg just last thursday i got hooked up to degrassi.. and i love it! lol

by Rossi72 on 7/26/2010 1:16:04 PM

***
Hey girls! Need Advice? Then come leave a comment on my page! I can help with ANYTHING YOU need!!!!!!! Boys, makeup, hair, home, friends, and many more!!!I swear you'll get a reply ASAP!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION ALL DANCERS!!!!!! I can give advice on all styles of dance! Modern, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tumbling, and even pointe!

ASK AWAY!!!!!!!!
KitKat10101010 on 7/7/2010 1:46:37 PM

by KitKat10101010 on 7/26/2010 1:07:26 PM

she is my favorite person on degrassi! lol i think is because i act alittle like ali

by cc-time on 7/26/2010 1:02:01 PM

OMG SHE IS LIKE MY ROLE MODEL I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!!!!! LOVE U MELINDA AND ALI IF MY FAV CHARTER SO IS HOLLY J!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH ALI HATES HER

by naketa_11 on 7/26/2010 12:19:28 PM

OMG!!!! I love her!!! Go Degrassi! that's one of my favorite shows! and don't ever let her touch your hair again! that's what a hairdresser is for!

by yogagirl14 on 7/26/2010 12:03:40 PM

that would stink.Its stupide that he never talked 2 u again just cause off that.

by iluvband on 7/26/2010 12:01:09 PM

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her. Well I don't like her character that much but I really like her as an actress. Plus I love Degrassi.

by NJessicaN on 7/26/2010 11:59:48 AM

wow that would be horrible.Thats stupide that he never talked 2 u again,just because off that.

by iluvband on 7/26/2010 11:57:30 AM

don't let her cut ur hair again!!

by angelbear333 on 7/26/2010 11:44:35 AM