Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

1 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

10 exercise excuses--busted!

No more backing outta your workouts, babe. We’re blowing the lid on those oh-so famous excuses us girlies give to nix our fitness. 10 reasons...

MOD Im starting to get acne. School starts next monday! ANY TIPS????

Hey girl, you should wash your face with soap and warm water daily to keep from clogging your pores up. Sometimes a home remedy that gets rid of pesky pimples is toothpaste!

xoxo Tory

Tory N.

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 8/22/2011 4:05:33 PM

mod
since 6pm i have been geting cramps i have all signs am 12 5.3 and weigh 90. should i wear a pad to bed?

Hey girlie, it's not that urgent. Just have a pad ready and keep checking so that when you do get it you'll be prepared.

Lauren T.

by cecgirl98 on 11/26/2010 9:40:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Hey so I read somewhere that if you run you should run every other day not everyday. Is that right because that's what I've been doing right now. also I run and add on like 4 minutes every week (I'm up to 20 minutes) and do push ups but I still have underarm flab (you know where I mean?) What else can I do to stop that? I found the resistence bands but IDK where the directions are so i don't know any moves. THANKS SO MUCH AND HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!!!!!!! ~Renee

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by sugarbaby12 on 9/6/2010 10:14:56 AM

Hey girls!
Need advice on boys, school, clothes, family, friends? Anything! Just leave a comment on my page and I'll reply as soon as possible. I love giving advice so comment as often as you like.
Thanks girls!

xoxo

by Dancinggirl1414 on 9/4/2010 1:01:53 PM

MOD this is kinda important!!!!!!!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD :O
I'm 12, 4 10 and 3 quarters, and I weigh about 84-85 pounds. I feel really fat. Am I?

NO!! Never say that you are fat! Every girl is beautiful inside and out.

Lauren H. Lauren H.

by nov20 on 9/2/2010 2:22:46 AM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by sarahbearkess on 8/31/2010 10:38:15 AM

I am 11 years old, 4'11 and I weigh sbout 84 pounds. All my friends say I'm skinny but I have big thighs and a big but and I wanna slim dow a little. I'm measuring my thighs, and I'm not reallylooking at loosing pounds, but inches.

by mojopartygirl on 8/30/2010 8:24:28 PM

Hey!!! I'm 11 and over 150 pounds. I dont look like it, though i have been eating healthier, working out daily, and biking every day now. nothing is changing!! not the weight, not my confidence.... nothing is working! What should i do???

by EmoVamp on 8/25/2010 11:23:37 PM

Hey i'm 10 and i'm 107 pounds!!! got any advice on losing thigh and tummy fat? i'm tired of being short and stout.... :/

by rockchic99 on 8/24/2010 12:04:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some good excersices for toning your thighs?

Hey girlie, you can do squats and deep walking lunges repeatively
Paige T.