AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Secrets to Major Confidence

Having killer confidence is easier said than done. Being you is hard when every classroom poster says to be unique and everything else about school...

hey girls! something that always makes me feel better is to write 'perfect' on the inside of my wrist with a heart underneath (in pen). my BF did this once, to show me he loves me and thinks i'm perfect and now i almost always have it written there ;)

by dancergirl73 on 6/15/2011 5:16:02 PM

mod! I have a singing competition in two weeks and my voice isn't great. My voice cracks and I have mucus in my throat. How can I make my throat healthy and clear? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, by resting it and drinking lots of fluids: it sounds like you're recovering from something and that takes time and care.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Music_4_Life on 2/23/2011 12:30:45 AM

Mod!
I want 2 be popular!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl. Popularity isn't everything; it's the good friends that really count. Check out this post from Dear Carol on becoming popular.

- GL Mod

Brittany T.

by Pri-rockz on 9/28/2010 6:00:37 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by GeminiGirl7 on 8/20/2010 3:06:59 PM

Somehow this makes me excited for school, lol!

by pinkandlime on 8/19/2010 10:42:12 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by volleyballox27 on 8/19/2010 8:47:43 AM

I just saw this article last night, came back this morning and based a post from my blog to what it's said here! It's really helped me personally because I have VERY low self esteem. I'm always crawling to get others attention so someone can pay attention and care about me for a minute. I live for those moments. I know it's bad and I want to change it. I want to change a few things, quite a few things about me and me personality by New Year's......or work up to it so I'm ready to tackle even the toughest sitches by the upcoming year. Please check out my blog! I've created it for girls just like you! Type in trueblueabbi-then blogspot-then you know what's after that. ;) -Love aBBi giRL

by freddie on 8/18/2010 9:28:06 AM

this was a really good article for me! I have been trying to be more confident for so long but I am always worried about what people think of me. Thanks!

by zebecka34 on 8/17/2010 4:18:54 PM

It is so important to have goals. When we have goals and complete them its makes us more confident because we know that we can finish and do things.

by luckykel on 8/16/2010 10:21:15 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile! I'm great at giving advice and will reply ASAP! (Usually from one minute to a few hours) I'm 17 (so I've been through your problems) and my boyfriend has offered advice to anyone who wants a male's point-of-view!!! I also just moved to london!!! Laughing So come to me with all your problems or just to talk and become friends!
xo,