Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

AN HOUR AGO Yup it's #Monday, alright... pic.twitter.com/MLKO0j8vlv

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU

COMMENTS

Matthew Mdot Finley

“[For me], the most embarrassing moment [from school] was the simple bringing back the tray from lunch and completely dropping it right in the middle...

mdot iz so cute i would date dat boy any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by azaria ste on 10/4/2010 9:42:56 AM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 8/26/2010 6:54:07 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 8/26/2010 6:53:12 PM

haha! not dat bad!

by txterluver77! on 8/25/2010 4:35:15 PM

If that's his most embarrassing thing he's lucky! I puked in front of my whole class but, that was in kindergarten so, I can laugh about it now.

by cavadini on 8/22/2010 2:56:27 PM

☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺
hey girls!
are you looking for an *ah-mazing* club to join?????
well come check out club peace*love*&happiness!!
its pretty new so alot of positions are open including:
health & fitness guru
quiz lover
treehugger *will be selected on thursday, aug. 12*
advertiser

if your interested in any of these positions or just joining then post a comment on the club profile!

please please please join!!!

and on your new member application make sure that you put that you saw my ad!
☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺

Hannah

by BlondiH72 on 8/10/2010 1:30:26 PM

okay so this year im going to a private school and ive been homeschooled all my life exept for preschool and kindergarden but even then i was in private school and IM UBER NERVVVOUS!!! im kinda goth/. By that i mean i LOVE the colour black and like dark stuff and what not. (im going into 6th grade. a 6th grader goth. WOW i know.)and im afraid people wont like me!! PLUS im a totally tom-boy and i have to wear a SKIRT EVERYDAY!! UGH!! HELLLPPPPP!!!!

Hey girl! I'm sure everything will work out. It might be an adjustment at first but by the end of the first week I'm sure you will find people you click with and feel comfortable with.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by musicspeaks2me14 on 8/8/2010 9:58:11 PM

lol this happened to me my friend was checking out this cute boy and asked me to carry her food and my other friends saw this as an open opertunity for me to carry their food too i had like eight trays and when i was going to set them down they all dropped and the boy just walked away

by fresh princess on 8/3/2010 1:14:25 AM

mod
a while ago I told my crush I liked him. he said he liked me too. then a couple weeks went by and he told me he didnt like me anymore. he was really caring about and he said he didnt want to hurt me. he looked so upset about hurting me. we were never going out, but I still feel heartbroken. is that wierd? and i keep hearing "not afraid" on the radio and he always talked to me about how he totally related to that song, adn now he'd trying to change (he want the greatest guy before). I saw him the other day and I know he saw me but I totally turned around and walked the other way. He told my bff that he thinks that I think that he lied about liking me so he wouldnt hurt my feelings. I dont know what I think tho. my friends say i have to get over him but idk how! its really hard just to foget about him. how do I deal and what should I do? schools staring and its gonna be really awkward between us now... you can post your answer on my pro if you want. Smile

Hey girl, your friends are right about one thing: you do need to let go and move on. New year, new guy, new you! Here's my suggestion: stay away from this guy for the rest of summer. Don't talk to him. Chill with your friends. When school starts, get involved in a new activity: make it a challenge to meet more guys. Don't hang out with this old crush; don't sit with him. With a cast of new people around you, you'll see soon enough that out of sight will translate to out of mind with this old guy. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by munchkin112096 on 8/2/2010 10:17:42 PM

hey girlies!!!! come check out my profile plz!!!! I can give advice on almost anything and I will promise an answer in a maximum of 3 to 4 days.

PEACE girlies!!!!