Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

5 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

6 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Matthew Mdot Finley

“[For me], the most embarrassing moment [from school] was the simple bringing back the tray from lunch and completely dropping it right in the middle...

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by pluto15912 on 8/1/2010 9:13:07 PM

MOD
pls answer my last question soon ive gtg soon
thx

by conversegirl10 on 8/1/2010 12:09:58 AM

Hey Guys. Long Time, No see. I just wanted to say I will be giving out advice out on anything. School, boys, homework, fashion and so much more. So please check out my profile and I promise you, you will get great advice!!!!

by pumpernickel88 on 7/31/2010 6:16:41 PM

the most embarrassing moment is nothing

by lilac12 on 7/31/2010 2:56:57 PM

HEY EVERYBODY

IM HAVING A CONTEST ON MY PROFILE! I HAVE A LARGE GIRAFFE SCULPTUREY THING AND I REALLY NEED A GOOD NAME FOR IT! IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT ON MY PROFILE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNING NAME ON SATURDAY AUGUST 14TH!

THANKS

NATALIE

by natalieisyourmod on 7/31/2010 1:40:37 PM

I'd be embarrassed if a buncha ppl were looking @ me... I highly doubt THAT was his most embarrassing moment... but I don't blame him! I would never EVER share my TRULY most embarrassing moment! lol

by Nikisweet on 7/31/2010 11:31:30 AM

i would not be embarrassed at all that is not bad at all. oh no some one call the inquirer he dropped a tray that is so embarrassing. not.
there is no big deal about it. i would just pick the tray up and get a different lunch. woo hoo i have saved the day.

by star53 on 7/31/2010 11:09:39 AM

i can see how it was embarrassing a little for him. i know i would be a little embarrassed if i just dropped my tray in the middle of the caf. and everyone looked at me. wouldnt you?

by jojogrl on 7/31/2010 11:01:36 AM

-insert dramatic gasp- He DROPPED his tray!!!!
ha, pathetic.Smile

by i_luv_devin on 7/31/2010 5:19:03 AM

thats not too bad it doesnt seem nearly as bad as some of the ones ive read...

by sweetchic1116 on 7/30/2010 11:27:53 PM