1 HOURS AGO Turns out our fave celebs have some valuable life lessons to share: http://t.co/3JYJTN1oZG pic.twitter.com/7BZ1MwDsEC

2 HOURS AGO Perfect summer spots for you and your bestie: http://t.co/rIckMq0cuB pic.twitter.com/MOGzUUBcaz

3 HOURS AGO That time of the month again? These 4 moves will make you feel better—guaranteed: http://t.co/2lHgFbXDuU pic.twitter.com/9HQVhX6ODo

COMMENTS

Matthew Mdot Finley

“[For me], the most embarrassing moment [from school] was the simple bringing back the tray from lunch and completely dropping it right in the middle...

heh, you call THAT embarrassing??? He shouldn't even have shared that.

by purseluver on 7/30/2010 10:24:02 PM

That is sooooooooo NOT embarrassing!!!!

by cats-r-the-best on 7/30/2010 9:40:21 PM

That's not embarrassing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/30/2010 7:51:51 PM

it doesnt seem THAT embarrassing.....

by Hershey on 7/30/2010 5:24:02 PM

Isn't he a bit too old for a teenage camp? Tong (yeah I get that he's an actor but he looks too old anyways!)

by Samocin97 on 7/30/2010 4:26:19 PM

Hey girls! Do you have a problem but don't know how to deal? Leave a comment on my profile and I'll answer it! I've been through it all, and I love to help people with their problems. I'm 15 and going into 10th grade, so I have more experience with problems you girls may be going through. I can help with almost anything: guy troubles, problems with friends, stress over school, family issues, fashion and beauty dilemmas, puberty questions, even really tough situations you may be going through. I've also been taking voice lessons for 6 years, and can answer any questions about singing. I check my profile every day, so I'll answer your question very soon. So if you have a problem and need advice NOW, leave a comment on my profile and I'll be sure to help you out.
<3 Shannon

by supersingershannon on 7/30/2010 4:18:21 PM

***
Hey girls! Need Advice? Then come leave a comment on my page! I can help with ANYTHING YOU need!!!!!!! Boys, makeup, hair, home, friends, and many more!!!I swear you'll get a reply ASAP!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION ALL DANCERS!!!!!! I can give advice on all styles of dance! Modern, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tumbling, and even pointe!

ASK AWAY!!!!!!!!