8 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

8 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

9 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Matthew Mdot Finley

“[For me], the most embarrassing moment [from school] was the simple bringing back the tray from lunch and completely dropping it right in the middle...

heh, you call THAT embarrassing??? He shouldn't even have shared that.

by purseluver on 7/30/2010 10:24:02 PM

That is sooooooooo NOT embarrassing!!!!

by cats-r-the-best on 7/30/2010 9:40:21 PM

That's not embarrassing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/30/2010 7:51:51 PM

it doesnt seem THAT embarrassing.....

by Hershey on 7/30/2010 5:24:02 PM

Isn't he a bit too old for a teenage camp? Tong (yeah I get that he's an actor but he looks too old anyways!)

by Samocin97 on 7/30/2010 4:26:19 PM

Hey girls! Do you have a problem but don't know how to deal? Leave a comment on my profile and I'll answer it! I've been through it all, and I love to help people with their problems. I'm 15 and going into 10th grade, so I have more experience with problems you girls may be going through. I can help with almost anything: guy troubles, problems with friends, stress over school, family issues, fashion and beauty dilemmas, puberty questions, even really tough situations you may be going through. I've also been taking voice lessons for 6 years, and can answer any questions about singing. I check my profile every day, so I'll answer your question very soon. So if you have a problem and need advice NOW, leave a comment on my profile and I'll be sure to help you out.
<3 Shannon

by supersingershannon on 7/30/2010 4:18:21 PM

***
Hey girls! Need Advice? Then come leave a comment on my page! I can help with ANYTHING YOU need!!!!!!! Boys, makeup, hair, home, friends, and many more!!!I swear you'll get a reply ASAP!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION ALL DANCERS!!!!!! I can give advice on all styles of dance! Modern, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tumbling, and even pointe!

ASK AWAY!!!!!!!!