AN HOUR AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

2 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

3 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

COMMENTS

I'm obsessed with boys!

My friend is anti-boys, while I’m totally obsessed with them. She’s says if I don’t start being less boy-crazy, she won’t be friends with me...

MOD MOD MOD. Oh my gosh! Help me! There is this new kid at my school, and I think he's totally cute, so I told my BFF, and she told everyone I liked him! Even him! She also made up this rumor about me asking if he had a 6 pack! So today when I was going to science, he walked by me, and told me that I was coming on too strong, and that he would NEVER date me. So, I have 2 questions, is my so called BFF a true friend, and do you think I'll ever be able to date this guy, cause he is really cute....UGH.
Thanks, Roxy433

Hey girl, 1) I think your BFF meant well, but she got totally carried away. You should tell her what happened with you and your crush so she knows her actions do have consequences. 2) As for your crush himself, explain to him that you never asked about his abs -- your friend made that up and apologize for your friend spreading that fact. He knows you like him, so you don't have to deny it , but you can and should clear up your side of the story to show this girl your friend portrayed isn't you. Whether or not he's interested then is his call, but you've at least cleared this mess your friend got you into. Next time too, it may be better to keep information like crushes hidden from her.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Roxy433 on 1/18/2011 11:28:10 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limits
From your girlie<3

by CHEERR on 10/23/2010 2:53:29 PM

Im major boy crazy like you. Luckily my friends are mostly equally boy crazy. Friends don't have to be exactly alike, and if your friend can't accept you for who you are, then maybe you should find better friends, who accept your love for boys.

by blameitontheblueeyes on 10/13/2010 4:14:27 PM

i so see where your coming from. I am in 8th grade and there is no hot guys. But there are in 7th and I am totally upsessed with this guy. I watch him trough the window when in in pe and he is in history. And he like looks back at us and smiles and everything but last night was the school halloween dance. I went early to help set up and he was there helping too. and we talked. like omg i was so happy. Then during the dance he was talkign to the 8th grade populars and then asked one of them out and they were making out. i got soo mad and my 3 best friends were there for me. even though they hated how upsessed i was they were always there. so stay closer to your friends and the ppl that love you most. dont let any boy take that away cuz usually they arent the right one anyway

by greasebabe1 on 10/9/2010 1:28:30 PM

I need some help FAST! last weekend my old time BGF and I hung out. I haven't seen him in over a year and my feelings for him were brought to the surface. We both know we like eachother but we are afraied to date becouse of his rep., Im going with an amasing guy now but he's gettting a little anoying, and the other day he brought me a rose at school. What to do what to do!Help!

by vk.kelsey14 on 10/8/2010 10:54:57 AM

check out www.crazymaddie.com !!!!!!!!! that's my site!! if you want to leave a comment, use your username from www.girlslife.com please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hitthemall#1 on 9/12/2010 5:25:59 PM

I love boys!!!!!

by hitthemall#1 on 9/12/2010 5:24:29 PM

It wouldn't be right to change because you'd feel uncomfortable ignoring boys. But what I would NOT do is go up to my BFF and say, "Guess what?! I have 3 new crushes now!" Your BFF probably wouldn't like that, and neither would I. Tell her that you don't want to change your love for boys but you WOULD lay off them a little more. I'm sure she'd understand. And it's OK if you love them so much, but it's not if you share it to the whole world.

by PuppyCT on 8/29/2010 9:47:36 PM

MOD!
:] Hi! Okay so I already told a mod about what I was going to wear on my first day, so sorry if your'e the same person. I'm going to wear a orange and white striped cardi from Hollister, a really cute asphalt gray flowyish tanktop from Abercrombie, faded blue skinnie jeans, with silver gladiator sandals. Oh and I'm wearing a cute necklace with a silver metal ball with tiny crystal studs on it. What color should I paint my nails? And my toenails maybe?
Thanks so much <3 Smile

Hmm, maybe you could paint your nails like a light peach color or something like that? And then maybe for your toes, you could do silver? Lots of colors would probably work, like light pink or something like that kind of goes with everything. For this outfit I wouldn't do anything like dark purple or blue or green, though.

Vanessa J.

by lemonslovelimes on 8/21/2010 9:56:04 AM

heey girls.! need advice.? i give it.!
come to my profile and ask and ill feel free to answer as quick as possible.!
please check it out