Bridget M.

is modding

16 MINUTES AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

Stay up with The Nightlife

Starting tonight, Aug. 5, at 9:30 p.m. ET, Nick Cannon will be hosting The Nightlife—a four-episode special every Thursday in August on TeenNick. Catch...

Hey chicketas!!!!(:

Have troubles or need advice? I'm you're girl!(:
Just leave your question on my profile and I will post my answer on you're profile less then 24 hrs later!!(:

Thanks girlies, have a sweet day!
Love,
Kara<333

by malgal22 on 8/7/2010 2:15:37 AM

***********************************************************************************************************HEY GIRLYS!!!

WANT TO JOIN A SUPER COOL KLUB FULL OF GREAT ADVICE, FASHION TIPS AND MAKEUP TRICKS AND SOOOOO MUCH MORE?!?!! IF YES, THEN POPULARGIRLSKLUB IS THEE CLUB FOR YOU!!

WE HAVE JOB POSITIONS AVAILABLE SOO COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY FOR COOL JOBS!!

WE EVEN HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITE!(: CHECK IT OUT CHICKIES!!(:
************************************************************************************************************************

by missprezofPGK on 8/6/2010 2:37:16 PM

Mod Mod hey, I've been starting to buy clothes for back-to-school and I'm not sure what to buy. This year i want to be more fashion forward rather than the usual jeans+T+hoodie combo any ideas? Also, What are the basics I need and how can I wear a blazer without looking like a business women? Thanks

hey! start a collection of skirts and shorts and a few dresses. Get things that are versatile and can be mixed and matched. Get some accessories like belts to add pop to outfits. Here's some more tips including a blazer outfit idea: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/07/30/Free-Ways-to-Fun-Up-Your-Fall-Look.aspx

Helen S.

by twirlgirl9 on 8/6/2010 10:45:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD
Tonight At 6 oclock Im going to a beach theme and I was thinking of wearing my hair down (shoulder length) Denim Shorts a baggy top and sandals is this ok

Hey! Sounds super beachy and cute Smile
Helen S.

by MissMoreland on 8/6/2010 9:47:02 AM

WATCH PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!

by bookworm22 on 8/5/2010 9:41:05 PM

I'll want to see this!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 8/5/2010 8:39:12 PM

Hey girls! Do you have a problem but don't know how to deal? Leave a comment on my profile and I'll answer it! I've been through it all, and I love to help people with their problems. I'm 15 and going into 10th grade, so I have more experience with problems you girls may be going through. I can help with almost anything: guy troubles, problems with friends, stress over school, family issues, fashion and beauty dilemmas, puberty questions, even really tough situations you may be going through. I've also been taking voice lessons for 6 years, and can answer any questions about singing. I check my profile every day, so I'll answer your question very soon. So if you have a problem and need advice NOW, leave a comment on my profile and I'll be sure to help you out.
<3 Shannon

by supersingershannon on 8/5/2010 8:36:51 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 8/5/2010 8:14:56 PM

I love Nick! He's a great host on Americas Got Talent!

***********************************************************

HEY GIRLS!

NEED ADVICE? WELL I'M HERE TO HELP YOU, WITH ANY OF YOUR PROBS FROM, BOYS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, STYLE, SCHOOL, AND MORE!

JUST POST YOUR PROBS ON MY PROFILE AND I'LL POST THE ADVICE RIGHT ONTO YOURS AS SOON AS I CAN OR I'LL POST THE ADVICE ON MY PROFILE IF YOURS ISN'T VISIBLE.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!! Smile Smile Smile

***********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/5/2010 6:36:20 PM

2 bad i'm already watchin PR(Project Runway 4 those of u who dont know)..........maybe i'll tune in during commercials. ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333