11 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

14 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

15 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Three Fab Reasons to Try Yoga

We love yoga as a way to tone up, decrease stress and improve your flexibility. But the practice has stretched in sooo many ways, there’s...

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I totally love doing Yoga,but my mom says I should quit it and do other sports!I do have a variety of sports.I jog,ice skate,weight lift,rock climb,skip rope and going to try Archery soon!Anyway,my mom says that Yoga won't do me any good and it won't help me "Shape Up" honestly,I don't want to shape-up! I just do it to have a healthy lifestyle.I don't mean to offend my mom but she barely does any exercise but gives me a whole lesson on how Yoga is just slow movement and the weight loss thing is fake!I love doing yoga,so I know I should keep doing it!What do you think?

Hey girl,

I would talk to your mom about the reasons why you love yoga and that you really like having it as a part of your routine, even if it isn't as intense as the other sports that you play. You could explain to her that you also do all of those other sports you listed (which is a lot!) and that you really want to do yoga, too, even though it isn't really a cardio activity. You can offer to hear her side too, but hopefully when you explain how much you love it, she will be OK with you continuing to do yoga.

Vanessa J.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 11/13/2010 11:13:24 AM

what is MOD.

Hey girlie, mod is short for moderator, the person that approves all of the comments and answers questions.

Lauren T.

by nigeriangirl on 9/8/2010 8:32:17 PM

how can i eat heather plus girls try yoga on off day form school it helps you stay on task and helps you stay stress free . need any more advice go to my profile and ask.

by coolcat10 on 8/23/2010 10:33:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
are there some poses i can do at home that are a good workout?

Helen S.

by lilbob117 on 8/21/2010 1:53:36 PM

hola internuts! if ur readin' this, ur probably thinking 'bout trying yoga! heres a tip- Wanna do something simalar 2 yoga but with cool music and other fun stuff? try a jazz dancing class! there lots of stretching involved but with fun beats and other cool stuff. try it! Laughing

by goaliegirl18 on 8/19/2010 12:13:27 PM

I <3 Yoga!

Hey ladies! ask me advice on anything and everything! (attitude, boys, body, fashion, family, friends, make-up, periods, hair, skin, food, work-outs/staying fit, BACK TO SCHOOL...and those things that are just plain tricky!) I dont mind at all if you ask multiple questions, and i wont judge you by the questions you ask! I ask plenty of "dumb" questions too, and i totally get what you are going through! I will also get back to you ASAP- I get one GL more than 2 times a day (Woo-Hoo for fast and accurate answers!)
JUST ASK ME

by mofraser on 8/19/2010 11:11:56 AM

heey girls.! need advice.? i give it.!
come to my profile and ask and ill feel free to answer as quick as possible.!
please check it out

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PLEASE.<3

by xxlindsey44 on 8/19/2010 11:05:30 AM

heey girls.! need advice.? i give it.!
come to my profile and ask and ill feel free to answer as quick as possible.!
please check it out

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PLEASE.<3

by xxlindsey44 on 8/19/2010 11:04:25 AM

is size 13 big? sometimes i feel fat. i swim and run but i cant lose any weight!

by xoserendipityxo on 8/18/2010 2:38:05 PM

she is in the navy so she will have more than me so im going to try to stay fit

by mee+u=4ever on 8/17/2010 12:28:28 AM