AN HOUR AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 rule the school with Royal Flush Boots from @ChineseLaundry: http://t.co/aCrfs8vPrP

2 HOURS AGO 6 farm stand fruits and veggies to nosh right now: http://t.co/Cz75yXUyjX

COMMENTS

Three Fab Reasons to Try Yoga

We love yoga as a way to tone up, decrease stress and improve your flexibility. But the practice has stretched in sooo many ways, there’s...

thanks mod
MOD!MOD!
my mom says im going to be bilt like my sister who has a lot of muscel and but as of today i am still pretty thin what do you think

Hey girl, I really can't say. Your sister probably works for that muscle, so I wouldn't think you and her bod are two of a kind.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mee+u=4ever on 8/17/2010 12:25:21 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
i want too loose some inches on my thigh do you know anything that will help pls
thanks

Hey girl, exercise and a healthy diet will keep your bod is tip-top shape.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mee+u=4ever on 8/17/2010 12:15:59 AM

hey check out my profile! you can my advice on everything! im really good at tips and answers! =].
***ANN***

by princess24 on 8/15/2010 9:55:23 PM

I'm going to take a yoga class with my mom in a month or so-but for now do you have any good routines or tapes I could do that are fun but will also help me tone up?

by ftbl grl on 8/15/2010 9:16:43 PM

MOD!!!
I have got a problem.
I have a big stomache and its embarassing.
When I look online for clothes, I say oh cute! but then, I realize... I wont look good in that. Is there a way I can shrink my stomache before school starts in like 15 days?!!!!
HELP!!

Hey chica,

The best weight-loss/body changes happen gradually, so you might not see much of a difference in a couple weeks. But that's no reason not to try to get healthy! Try cutting the bad stuff {junk food, candy, over-eating with too many helpings of dinner} and eating healthy, balanced meals with your fam. Get active every day - for at least an hour, play basketball with a friend, go for a brisk walk or even a jog around town, or follow a kickboxing tape in front of the TV. And search for tops that work best with your figure, like we all have to do. Blouses and dresses with empire waists {think: the babydoll style} are perfect for ya right now!
Lauren C.

by Addiem12 on 8/15/2010 1:41:04 PM

Yoga is great for your breathing patterns right before a workout! I love it!

by Glitzen on 8/14/2010 4:33:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Thanks! (:

by friendsrforever on 8/14/2010 4:03:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey girlie, i have 2 questionsss.
1.) I got superrrr tannnn..on my back! i didnt flip over enough,so my back is super tan,and my front is tan,but not as tan. Andd,my sister said "Wow,when you tan you get red! i get brown!" So now i dont want to go to school cause it looks bad. Frown do you think it'll look better in 1 1/2 weeks?
2.) Can you please givwe me some links to some yoga excerises?
Thanks a ton!

Hey! 1) It'll slowly improve so by the time you start school i'm sure it won't be as noticeable Smile 2) check this out! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/10/15-minute-yoga-break.aspx
Helen S.

by friendsrforever on 8/14/2010 3:50:08 PM

My mom loves yoga, and she really wants me to try taking classes. Maybe I'll try!

by Cresent on 8/14/2010 2:43:40 PM

MOD
I read your article 6 moves to a Toned Tummy. School starts for me on September 2nd. I want to have at least a flatter belly by then. If I workout everyday will I be able to?
~holly

Hey! That's a good start but everyone's different. Sometimes it can take up to 6 months for you to see results from a new workout and sometimes it goes faster. It also depends on how many you do and how often. Good luck!
Helen S.