Bridget M.

is modding

9 MINUTES AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

2 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

COMMENTS

Three Fab Reasons to Try Yoga

We love yoga as a way to tone up, decrease stress and improve your flexibility. But the practice has stretched in sooo many ways, there’s...

MOD!
Every yime I put on my sunscreen it burns my face! I then got sunscreen specificly for my my face and it still burned! What's wrong with me?

Hey girl, I'm not sure- maybe you have sensitive skin... you could try to look for a sensitive skin suncreen. You could ask a dermatologist if there's a sunscreen they might be able to give you that won't burn your skin.

Vanessa J.

by skf97 on 8/14/2010 11:13:42 AM

mod mod mod okayso in sept. i have to take a sememster of gym. the problem, i'm super outta shape like it takes me 14 mins to run a mile. how can i get into shape in 3 weeks. help!

Hey girl, check in out fitness section, and a good way to get fit is go jogging every day!

Tory N.

by Brownie7877 on 8/13/2010 12:56:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!! ok so over the past yr my weight started at 110 then to 112 to 107 to 106 to 108 now and now i'm at 104-105..... i'm training for fall sports on our eliptical machine at least 5 times a week and last week i was 103! now i'm 105 again (i'm 13 and 5' 1'') my goal is 99lbs but 101 before school starts(aug 30) how can i shed those last few lbs by then? ik my weight is healthy but i have a tummy... =[.... help please!!! thanks! ps... i got my "." a year ago and it came every month until april and i've only had it once since then.... and that was barely considered one. could it be because thats when i lost a lot of weight(soccer) or what? and could i have gained that lbs bac cuz i'm about to get my "."? help!!!! srry if this is the 2nd time i posted this....... my computer crashed when i first tried...

Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear about the body troubles.  Instead of focusing on a specific number, it's better to focus on being heatlhy and feeling good.  Especially if you are active, it's really important to make sure you are eating enough to get the nutrition you need.  Weight can affect your period, so it would be a good idea to let a parent or adult you trust know so they can help you keep track and make a doctor's appointment if necessary.  Instead of focusing on your weight or the body parts you don't like, focus on what you do love about yourself and your life.  You are a beautiful, amazing chica, and you deserve to have fun, not think about losing weight!

Marie H.

by bluejay197 on 8/12/2010 7:52:40 PM

MOD
ok so i play (or try to) tennis but my wrist is so weak it wobles everytime i hit the ball sending it up to the sky or straight to the net... what should i doo??

Hey! I would talk to someone you know that's really good at tennis. They may have a couple tips for you or a different way to hit the ball. Good luck! Smile

Haley W. Haley W.

by twilightfreak105 on 8/12/2010 9:37:15 AM

I ♥ yoga so much!!! I have a yoga DVD-absolutely AMAZING!!!!! It's the kind of yoga that starts with a K.

by cats-r-the-best on 8/12/2010 3:05:26 AM

I would really love to start yoga, but with school starting I just don't know if I have the time, and between starting highschool and horseback riding, how can I add yoga to my schedule with out being over worked?

by CuteAndClassic on 8/11/2010 10:45:59 PM

mod!
i was wondering, where are some places i can do yoga? my bedroom is really tense and unrelaxing, and outside my yard is completely out in the open. actually, everything is out in the open. i tried it at a public place like at the park, and i couldnt concentrate cuz sooo many people go there and play and they were all staring at me. help!!!

I suggest you try to take lessons so that you can find a good relaxing place to do it. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by shelbychristine333 on 8/11/2010 8:58:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD What are some good styles and colors for a small petite girl with brown, shoulder-length hair and bangs, and brown eyes?

Hey girl, greens and purples look good with brown eyes, and if your petite don't buy and big flowy clothes that you will get lost in!

Tory N.

by blissbaby on 8/11/2010 1:31:38 PM

mod mod mod! I was wondering, can you swim with a tampon in if you have your period? Because i have a huge championship swim meat coming up that i have been training for, for over 7 years! i know, its great, NOT! turns out, i have my period the week of the meat!!!!!! it gets worse, we have to wear a white bathing suit, they are taking pictures, there are going to be news people and over 3,000 ppl there. i usually have a really heavy flo the third day, and the swim meat is on the third day of my period!!!!! so please tell me you can swim with a tampon in!!!!!!!! thanx ;)

Hey girl, its totally fine to swim with a tampon!

Tory N.

by ninjaturtle8476 on 8/11/2010 11:21:20 AM

I love yoga! It's so relaxing and good for you, I would reccommend it to anyone. It might be a little hard at first, but in a few weeks it will be worth it!

by siena321 on 8/10/2010 10:23:03 PM