13 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

14 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

15 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Three Fab Reasons to Try Yoga

We love yoga as a way to tone up, decrease stress and improve your flexibility. But the practice has stretched in sooo many ways, there’s...

Hey, gals! MOD's not answering your questions? Do you need urgent advice? Do you not know about a particular subject? Then come to my profile! I can answer all of your questions! I specialize in:

Feelings
Singing
Sleepovers
Stranger Danger
Summer
Technology
And Much More!

Just ask me on my profile, and if you need the answer in the next 10-15 minutes (please specify), then put *****JESSICA***** at the top, and I'll answer it as soon as I can on your profile. I can answer every question in less than 5 hours, guaranteed. No question is dumb! Come visit my profile today! You won't be disappointed! Smile

♥Jessica♥

by Jgard224 on 8/10/2010 4:03:57 PM

☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺
hey girls!
are you looking for an *ah-mazing* club to join?????
well come check out club peace*love*&happiness!!
its pretty new so alot of positions are open including:
health & fitness guru
quiz lover
treehugger *will be selected on thursday, aug. 12*
advertiser

if your interested in any of these positions or just joining then post a comment on the club profile!

please please please join!!!

and on your new member application make sure that you put that you saw my ad!
☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺☮♥☺

Hannah

by BlondiH72 on 8/10/2010 2:39:22 PM

i'm really excited because this week i'll be startig yoga classes! I hope it a lot of fun.

by syddiez on 8/10/2010 2:33:23 PM

ツツツツツHey girls!! Have a prob, need advice? Or just wanna chat? Well, I will help you! Just post the probs on my profile and I'll get back to you ASAP! ツツツツツ

Lots of love,
SmileabbySmile

by singdancewrite1015 on 8/9/2010 11:49:30 PM

MODMODMOD
What ar some exercises I can do while wearing a pad?

Hey girl, you can do any exercise beside swimming. I run and jog, for example, while I'm on my period.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Heytiger26 on 8/9/2010 10:35:38 PM

Mod! I have an arm hair iusse ok so i have pretty light skin but i have brown arm hair and its noticable and i dont like it. How do i make the hair less noticable but not like shave my arms completely

Hey girl, just let it be honestly and embrace it because it's natural. I have darker brown hair too but I can assure you no one notices it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sweetheart27 on 8/9/2010 10:01:09 PM

MODS
Hey! I tried some of your workouts tonight! They are vigorous but easy and fun! Thanks so much for posting them on your website! I printed like...maybe four of your workouts and I'm gonna try them this week! I appreciate it a lot!!
Lauren

Hey girl, no problem! So glad we can help you and good for you working out! (:

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by TheaterChik on 8/9/2010 9:12:27 PM

i stretch a lot its really good for you!

by SingerGurl16 on 8/9/2010 6:25:36 PM

I realllly want to do yoga! I always have but there aren't any classes around D: I'm just gonna buy a dvd and go for itLaughing And do it when my parents aren't home cuz that would be embarrasing Tong I wish I knew a yoga trainer.

by woodwinkedx3 on 8/9/2010 6:01:59 PM

how am i supposed to do yoga though?

by lexirox on 8/9/2010 1:10:00 PM