1 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

2 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

3 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Three Fab Reasons to Try Yoga

We love yoga as a way to tone up, decrease stress and improve your flexibility. But the practice has stretched in sooo many ways, there’s...

Thanks Becca! Laughing

by pumpkinlily on 8/9/2010 1:02:12 PM

I need hair advice! My hair is medium brown, a little past shoulder length, and thin. Any ideas for the perfect products and styles?

Hey, Girl!
Sorry for the “stock” message. We’re psyched you’re here but since this is a
super busy time, mods aren’t able to answer personal advice or contest
questions. We’re approving your comments now so the girls can start offering
feedback right away! If you still have questions, please come back, we’re happy
to help…or just let the other chicas answer now! (They give awesome advice,
trust us!) Love and thanks!
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Trish M.

by blissbaby on 8/9/2010 12:08:21 PM

I wanna try yoga classes but i'm not sure if i'll have enough time so I will probably just buy a dvdSmile

by Cgirlygirl on 8/9/2010 9:43:56 AM

I love yoga so much and this article is soo right. It totally makes me feel more confident! One time i toke a hot class without knowing what it was. I tough it out for an hour and felt ama-zing afterwards!

I encourage all you chicas to try! =D

Check out my profile too! ...and comment please, and i will comment back as soon as i can! Smile

by hollistergurl3338 on 8/8/2010 9:41:46 PM

ใƒ„ใƒ„ใƒ„ใƒ„ใƒ„Hey girls!! Have a prob, need advice? Or just wanna chat? Well, I will help you! Just post the probs on my profile and I'll get back to you ASAP! ใƒ„ใƒ„ใƒ„ใƒ„ใƒ„

Lots of love,

by singdancewrite1015 on 8/8/2010 8:16:15 PM

What are some cheap yoga DVD's that are good for beginners? At Target or Walmart, please. Thanks!

Hey girl, Target and Walmart all have big selections for $10 and up, so I'd suggest going to the store and reading the back descriptions with your mom. Find a tape that has beginner workouts and even research reviews online from people who used them.

Alyssa B.

by grace2985 on 8/8/2010 6:31:24 PM

i like to exercise buti just dont want to be brolic and muscular with man arms.

Hey girl, you won't be, trust me. I run every other day and I'm still plenty feminine. It takes some hardcore and constant weight lifting and exercises to get those bodybuilder abs you're talking about.

Alyssa B.

by Rawrlol_jk on 8/8/2010 6:09:18 PM

hey im training for a triathlon but i havent been doing very good... well im thinking on getting up at 6:45am eat breakfast, then train till 8, and then go outside (bike, swim, run, walk, etc) for about an hour some other time in the day, five days a week. do you think that is good? too much?

Hey chica,

I'm not a trainer, so I would suggest just making sure you create a schedule that you will stick to! Are you really going to be able to get yourself out of bed at 6:45 every day? Be honest with yourself and make your schedule based on your own strengths. Also, it helps to make it fun and not boring - mix it up by doing different types of cardio each day! Triathlons are really big events though, so to make sure you're doing all you can to prepare, try asking someone who has done one before. Check in with a gym teacher, a trainer at your local gym, an aunt who has done one, etc. People who live athletic lifestyles will definitely help ya out!
Lauren C.

by animallover234 on 8/8/2010 2:18:48 PM

MOD- Thanks! We really don't have the money for family counseling and my mom's already tried suggesting it, but he says it won't help because he has his mind made up. Gah, I guess I mostly needed to vent. Thanks for your help.

My most urgent question is whether or not you think I should demand going to the lake tomorrow? The only one who cares is my dad and I wouldn't be going for him anyways.

by Jen on 8/7/2010 10:47:25 PM

MOD- My dad would prefer that my mom and I both not go. What do you think I should do? I think it would be awkward to have my mom there when the Kells know the situation and he JUST filed for divorce and practically maimed her, but she doesn't want me to go without her. I've always wanted to go water skiing, though, and I miss my friend. Plus, all my other friends are busy this weekend anyways, so I'd be stuck at home bored to tears while my dad and brother are out having fun with our friends.
Any advice you have is very much appreciated. Thanks a ton!!

Hey girlie, I would see if you can every together for family counseling I know your parents are divorcing but they should try to be on the same page and civil for you guys you and your brother.
Paige T.

by Jen on 8/7/2010 10:37:04 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

A dogโ€™s mouth is cleaner than a humanโ€™s.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itโ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.