1 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

4 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

Three Fab Reasons to Try Yoga

We love yoga as a way to tone up, decrease stress and improve your flexibility. But the practice has stretched in sooo many ways, there’s...

So I've decided to become a vegitarian but most of the veggies out there taste sour to me! Do you know any sweet veggies? Dont say fruit because I already LOVE all fruits.
Thanks!

Hey! I think pumpkin and squash are pretty sweet veggies Smile

Helen S.

by bffmarci on 8/7/2010 4:04:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Heyy! Um I wanted to know how I can burn some fat in my thighs and stomach... I want to lose weight for parties and stuff so I can wear more dresses. And some of my pants won't fit around my thighs. So yeah... Smile Thanks!

Helen S.

by mangogl on 8/7/2010 2:54:08 PM

We did a lesson on yoga in P.E. and I do it at home sometimes

by rainbowsparkle98 on 8/7/2010 1:56:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a zit/pimple on my upper lip, and it's been there all week. I've tried to pop it, but it hurts so bad. It doesn't have a head on it either. I start school next week, and want my face to be totally clear. Any tips on that? Plus how can I get this pimple to go away!? Please help me! Thank you for your help in advance! (:

Hey! Just wash your face every night with face scrub and use a pimple cream, over the counter's fine but if you can get a prescription it's even better. Good luck!
Helen S.

by iwuffhunter on 8/7/2010 1:02:17 PM

mod*mod*mod
yoga sounds super fun! but where do you think i could find a inexpensive class?

Hmmm, I'm not totally sure. I would look into local health clubs or something like the YMCA to see if they have a class that you don't have to be a member for. I'm in college and we had a free yoga club/class, so maybe you could look at your school and see if they have any kinds of clubs/classes. You could also look into yoga DVDs to do at home, or look up some moves online.

Vanessa J.

by ninadasiy on 8/7/2010 12:17:10 PM

I heart yoga......so much fun and totes fetch! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 8/7/2010 11:43:29 AM

***********************************************************

HEY GIRLS!

NEED ADVICE? I'M HERE TO HELP! JUST POST YOUR PROBS ON MY PROFILE, AND I'LL POST THE ADVICE RIGHT ONTO YOURS, OR IF IT ISN'T VISIBLE I'LL JUST POST THE ADVICE ON MINE!

I'M GOOD WITH ADVICE ON BOYS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, STYLE, SCHOOL, AND MUCH MORE!

HOPE I CAN HELP, & I'LL HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

***********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/7/2010 11:43:14 AM

I'm for sure going to try yoga. It would be a good summer exercise when hockey season's over.

by lightninggoalie1 on 8/7/2010 10:11:40 AM

I totally <3 yoga!!!! I use it as my dry land work out so i'm in shape when i'm out of the pool! ;)

by fastbutterflyer on 8/7/2010 9:57:13 AM