10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Cash in a flash!

Is summer already a bummer ’cause you and your BFF are low on dough? Cheer up, chica—GL’s got your money-makin’ hookup. Grab your broke bestie...

MODMODMOD How can I get a paper route?

That's a great question - I'm not entirely sure!  I think your best bet would be to look in your newspaper.  Check the classifieds, and see if they have any postings about a paper route job opening.  If not, the paper might have contact info somewhere where you can call/e-mail to see about the job.  Ask a parent or adult if you need some help.  Good luck!

Marie H.

by miaboo123 on 5/14/2011 4:51:14 PM

kittielover518, did you say you were in the fifth grade? because most bussinesses wont hire anyone under 15. if they did, i would soo have a job right now Marly Z.

by artgaldh on 3/25/2011 1:42:10 PM

I'm 12 and when my neighborhood does garage sales i do one with some neighbors and my sister they are all 8/9 but the good thing is that they do little things like make lemondade.Some food ideas would be:popcorn(if you have a machine),Chips(buy a big box of chips from costco by the way look at the unit price so you know you can make more money then what you bought it for do that for EVERYTHING),Cookies(easy but tasty),Rice crispe treats,animal crackers(little kids love them) and there are tons of things you can do.Drinks(make sure you have cups):Lemonade,kool-aid,water bottles,and much more.What type of stuff to sell:you can just do food or you can sell:Old cd's,computer games,DVD's,dolls,toy cars,any little or big things you don't use. Pricing:Think about what it is worth...if someone makes a bad offer don't do it just cause PRICE THING AHEAD OF TIME...normally do a few bucks a thing like a old CD maby 2 bucks. SOME TOYS FROM KIDS MEALS SELL FOR A GOOD PRICE i a cd for $5(:

by mtf1998 on 1/12/2011 11:19:57 AM

i really wanna start like a small buisness but i need a buisness partner who lives in arizona close to tempe i need to make money n i have ideas of small buisness's n i need a partner to help i will split money 50% for me 40% for her or him.

by emeraldez on 10/30/2010 12:15:28 AM

why dont my comments show up???

by ricecrispys on 9/9/2010 4:21:58 PM

I'm months away from getting a car, and I want to get a job somewhere but don't know where to start. Where should I begin in my job search?

Look for locally own businesses near your home so you're not spending too much on gas driving back and forth. Ice cream shops, boutiques, cafes, hostessing at restaurants, etc. are great for first jobs!

Bridget R.

by amberd1016 on 9/2/2010 1:08:23 PM

I wanna get a job so i can get some moolaa(money).I'm talkin' babysiting, or cat sitting, or volunteer somewhere.My mom said that she dosen''t mind but we have to wait till' school starts to see how much home work i'll have.I'm worried i'll have alot going into fith grade.At my school we get twice as much work as a normal school.I go to a heritage academy.so no more blaber lets get to the end of the prob.I want a job NOW!!!HELP!!!

by kittielover518 on 8/29/2010 10:20:01 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
i need ways to make money other than babysitting. I can't walk dogs

Hey! have you thought of maybe learning to knit or crochet and trying to sell scarves or hats on Etsy? Look it up and you'll see what I mean. good luck!
Helen S.

by sparkles333 on 8/28/2010 1:14:00 PM

MOD!!!
Ok, I live in the middle of no-where and have like, 2 neighbors within a mile. None of my reletive's live in town either . Any idea's on making money? Sorry I wasn't clear in thwe other post. I also like to make and sell things... but where to sell? It's against rules to sell at school.

Oh, sorry— I didn't see the title of this article until you mentioned that! Maybe you could try to sell things at a Farmer's Market or flea market kind of place, if they have that by you (?) or you could talk to your parents about selling things online if you have the type of things that you could sell on the Internet. (Most sites require you to be 18+ to get an account, so I would definitely ask them if that's OK.) You could also ask your parents if there are any extra chores you can do for money around the house (in addition to chores you might already have that are unpaid).

Vanessa J.

by bluecatcrazy on 8/28/2010 12:56:32 PM

MOD!!!!
Ok, I live in the middle of no-where and have like, 2 neighbors within a mile. None of my reletive's live in town either Frown. Any idea's?

Hmm, did you want ideas for what to do? Maybe you could invite friends or family over to your house, or ask your parents to take you on a fun day trip or something.

Vanessa J.