AN HOUR AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

1 HOURS AGO RT @MerlayLayy: @girlslifemag I just got my issue today! Can't wait to read about the funny and beautiful @SabrinaAnnLynn (: Love you GL �#GLsabrina

15 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

Power-packed popcorn sports bar

Fiber and protein from nutritious ingredients in a handy crispy bar -- and without corn syrup! Ingredients: Makes 12 bars 2 quarts popped popcorn 1/2 cup sliced...

so i want to get in shape by new years, and my doctor says i need to lose 10 pounds to be in my healthy weight zone (i am overweight currently). I'm suuuuuuuuuuper swamped with finals and Christmas prep and extra curriculars, can you reccomend anything??

Hey girl,

Check out our workout page for tons of great exercise tips! And try planning out your schedule with studying and extracurriculars so you'll know when you have time to exercise and you can plan your workouts in.

Meghan D.

by disneychik on 12/14/2012 8:18:01 PM

so yummy! only 2 problems: they crumbled and i wish you added the nutritional indformation so i would know for sure how many grams of protien and fiber it had and calories ect. do you think you/or anyone could put it on?

by missu2 on 3/3/2012 5:05:31 PM

there were sooo good! but i wish you included the nutritional info so i would actually know how much protien and fiber and calories it had

by missu2 on 3/3/2012 5:03:48 PM

they taste pretty good but mine would fall apart when i wanted to cut them and there very chewy! but other wise... AMAZING! <3

by 13bella on 1/27/2012 5:15:16 PM

Tried the recipe! Very Yummy! All good except when it was time to cut them into bars, the mixture crumbled. So I put into a large bag and called it clustery-trail mix! The apricots were a sweet touch Smile

by swimfastchick on 1/27/2012 12:26:42 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 7:04:06 PM

I'm new to girls life and can't figure out how to be part of a club! plz help! thanks!!

Hey girlie,

Read this article for all the info you'll need about clubs! <3 Welcome to GL!!
Lauren C.

by yorkielover88 on 1/20/2012 10:52:12 PM

Hey bluebird11, well think about what type of party it is. It is a small casual gathering or more formal? Pick some of your gave party pieces from your closet and mix and match them. If it's casual, go for skinny jeans a cute top, a leather jacket or blazer, jewelry, and flats. If it's a little more dressy gor for a nice dress, low heels and tights. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD ok so next weekend im having a going away party for my friend,but she wrote the invitation list and i dont know many of the girls on the list.the party will only be for a couple hours, but dont know what to do or wear.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lynae P.

by blubird11 on 1/20/2012 8:29:01 PM

MMMM... These sound soooooo good! I bet you could even toss in a half cup of semi-sweet choc. chips if you want. I'm def making them today!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/20/2012 7:51:09 PM

It doesn't look good.....but I've been wrong before!

by svds on 1/20/2012 5:18:01 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!