4 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

5 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

How can I be more confident this new school year?

After this summer I will be heading into 8th grade. Last year in 7th grade, I felt like NO ONE had a clue who I...

You should love yourself for you, care for others, defend the ones who are picked on, speak up, say your ideas and opinions, express yourself, be the best you you can b because only you can be yourself, help the ones who need it, never hate, smile, show pride through tears, you are perfect NEVER let anyone tell you otherwise. Meghan D.

by lilja on 9/16/2012 12:51:08 AM

MOD! Next year I'll be going into high school and I can't choose between choir or theater. I love music and there is a drama club, but I don't know if this class will be as good, and I love acting,. Which class should I take next year? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! Well I'd ask yourself which you think will be the most successful for you in the long run. Which have you heard better things about? Theater can sometimes involve acting and singing so that's something to think about too. Really, you just need to follow your heart! And maybe see what your parents say too. Hope this helps! Smile

Caitlin F.

by Music_4_Life on 4/13/2011 4:26:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy that I've known for almost 3 years. He has never gone to the same school as me, and next year (9th grade) will be the first year we are at the same school. My friends would laugh at me if they knew him and if they knew I liked him, but I don't care. He's cute, and nerdy and really smart. I want to at least be "friends" with him next year, What should I do?

You should talk to him! If you know him start to talk to him when youre at school together and get to know him better! Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by LottyDa on 2/2/2011 8:58:23 PM

BEING CONFIDENT MEANS BEING YOURSELF, IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE, BE NATURAL. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. BE THE OUTGOING PERSON YOU FEEL LIKE BEING. LIKE ME, I HAVE PEOPLE THAT HATES AND HATED. I'VE BEEN THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS. FEELING LESS CONFIDENT ABOUT MYSELF. HAVING NEGITIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT MYSELF, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING! I STILL DO FEEL LIKE THAT, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN TO NOT STOP FEELIN CONFIDENT ABOUT YOURSELF! GO AHEAD AND BE YOURSELF. BE A LEADER
-~FRUITS~

by ~fruits~ on 12/4/2010 1:28:14 PM

This so happened to me! 6th grade and 7th!! in 8th for some reason i was completely confident. but, i was around people that i felt like i could be myself around in 8th. You just have to start talking more ya know? and the only reason to change your looks, is if you feel like you need to change them. I started dressing more stylish and i cut my hair but i WANTED to do that so do what YOU wanna do. Dont worry about what other poeple think..

by htrent1 on 11/18/2010 8:41:09 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! okay well i really want to try out for cheerleading next year. But i dont know how to tell my mom i want to be a cheerleader. Because she says that our school doesnt have to have cheerleaders and that they dont have a purpose. so she doesnt like them and everytime we talk about them she always that the price is too high (but we CAN afford it) and that their ridiculous. but she always says to do something i want to do, and i (secretly) want to do cheerleading. But i just dont know how to tell her! Please help!

Hey girl, If it's something you really want to do, I think it's so important to talk to her about it.  It would probably be best to talk to her at a time when she's not to busy and you can chat one-on-one.  You can start by letting her know how difficult this is to bring up.  It also helps if you are willing to make some compromises - like extra chores to help pay for the cheer gear.  If you show her that you are serious about this, hopefully she will be willing to give it a shot.  Good luck!

Marie H.

by Japarican on 11/8/2010 8:44:37 PM

~*MOD*~
I want to change myself this year. Not as in going from tomboy to girly girl. I want to be more girly as in having style{ which I do have} and wearing a little lip gloss here and there while still being able to play football and hit Xbox 360. The bottom line is I want to be a better me without changing who I am. Recently at school I act really weird and wild{ as in laughing loudly and having weird inside jokes with friends Smile} but I want to tone it down a little. I still want to be the wild and crazy me but not as in your face. Then on the other hand I DO want to be in your face and not caring about what anybody thinks. Do you think you can help me with this situation I have put myself in? I'm sorry for the extremely long comment XD
~*Plz and Thank you*~ Smile

Hey! The best way to do this is to make sure your actions follow through with what you're saying. So put on that lipgloss and, play xbox and if someone tries to bring you down by saying you can't be girly and play sports or something dumb like that just say, who says sports aren't girly? and move on. You already know how best to be you, so just act more mature if you want to be less lound, but don't be anyone's doormat either. good luck!

Helen S.

by Music Luver on 11/4/2010 6:15:07 PM

i totally know how you feel my bff is like the same way

by zobird98 on 10/29/2010 11:21:04 AM

mod! I want to put outfits together but how can I start?

Hey Girl! You should check out STYLE 911 post it helps a lot. I always choose one piece first( for example, shoes) and then I work from there!

Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

by Music_4_Life on 9/20/2010 2:18:11 AM

mod! I'm really stressed out from all of my homework! What can I do to get it done quickly, and to calm down?

Hey Girl! First, just try to relax. Go to a place where you know you won't be distracted so that you can get your work done quicker. Also, if you are assigned any work that is due at a later date, start it now! Starting projects in advance will make you less stressed!
Lauren H.