1 HOURS AGO If you have food allergies, then you know the struggle is real: http://t.co/nO9df9R6Au

2 HOURS AGO Found: The best bangs for your face shape: http://t.co/qST9gEsIfs

3 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

COMMENTS

Feel Amazing by the First Day: Think Positive

Woo hoo! Welcome to GL’s brand new Get Fit Fast Program, where you’ll find easy ways to eat better, workouts that’ll kick your butt (in...

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!! I need to lose 3 inches off my stomach! HELP! Frown

Hey! check out these links for workouts, but remember it's good to stay healthy while not obsessing over an inch here or there. it's just not worth it Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/get-fit-fast.aspx

Helen S.

by Beauty&TheBeast! on 9/30/2010 6:19:48 PM

HEY!!!!MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!

YOU CAN ASK ME ANYTHING LIKE:

· BOYS
· MAKEUP
· PUBERTY
· FRIENDS
· LIFE
· CRUSHES
· CRAFTS
· STYLE
· GIFTS
· FAMILY

AND MUCH MORE!!!BYE!-GABBY(AKA.GIRUIZ)
LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY ASAP!!

by giruiz on 9/26/2010 1:05:16 PM

-Study Habits
-Bad Habits
-Street Safety
-Internet Safety
-Teachers
-Puberty
-Dance(Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Pointe)
-Piano
-Clarinet
-Party Planning
-Decorating
-Mean Girls
-Parents
-Pets
-Or anything else you can think of!

If so, take a visit to my profile page, leave your question, and I'll reply ASAP! I love giving advice so feel free to comment as often as you like. And remember, if your profile is not publicly visible, I will reply on my profile page.
Thank you guys so much and have a great day!

~Live~Laugh~Love

by Dancinggirl1414 on 9/15/2010 4:39:33 PM

Does anyone know any good exercises to work on my stomack and theighs. Thanks

by abake1 on 9/8/2010 7:28:48 PM

hey everyone i am on my schools basketballs team(junior varsity).And whenever i go to practice i get nervous and scared.And sometimes i dont get what they r doin,but im to scared to ask.Anyone have any advice? thanks

by abake1 on 9/8/2010 7:26:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ! Whats the average weight of a 12 year old? I'm either 5'2" or 5'3". I know everyones different, but I'm just curious(: Thanksss.

Hey girl!  Gosh, I really don't know what the average is!  You are so right - everyone is different.  We all grow at different rates, so it's hard to compare!

Marie H.

by alexsoccer23 on 9/6/2010 5:26:34 PM

The whole energy is easy when u can laugh about a negattive thing that happend to you... for example: Me and my friends were playing by a bridged that had flooded over...we were standing over on the side ov the bridge where the current wasnt that strong... there was not rail on this bridge and my friend was standing o the edge.... she fell in and got sucked through a culvert... she came up on the other side and is still alive to this day.... It was very tragic and made me sad whenever i thought about it....but the other day at lunch, my other friend wanted to hear the whole story from my friend that fell in..... my friend that told the story made it really funny, so whenever that moment comes into my head, it makes me laugh because of the story.... btw..... my friend is fine, she can laugh about it now and everything....

by kt_catlover on 9/6/2010 12:27:13 PM

> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/4/2010 4:20:50 PM

ok...i'm a little over weight wat can i do 2 work it out soon??????????????

Hey girlie! Check out this post- it give great tips for a get fit quick workout!

Lauren H.

by poppipluu2 on 9/2/2010 9:57:30 AM

Hey everybody!!! ok i need some exericses that i can do that will help me lose some of the fat on my thighs and my stomach. im do a lot of curl ups and sit ups and its kind a working but i still need something for my thighs and maybe something better to get thinner around my middle. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

by emmy201 on 9/1/2010 9:04:09 PM