Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

11 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

Fruity spinach salad

Ingredients: ½ cup sliced almonds (or about 2/3 cup whole walnuts—your choice) 1 tsp. butter 1 ½ tbsp. sugar 3 cups spinach ½ cup slice strawberries ½ cup raspberries...

need advice???
my names jodi and iv'e been told i give super great advice, so if u need any go to my profile and write a comment that tells me your problem. i will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/7/2010 8:09:36 PM

tried befor and i love it!! GO HEALTHY CHOICES!!

by silverqueen09 on 9/3/2010 1:38:49 PM

OMG! this is the BEST salad EVER!!!!!!!!!! i luv luv luv it. for the dreesing tho, i use rasberry vinegarette

by txt.shop.eat.sleep on 8/29/2010 3:42:54 PM

Hey girls need advice an boys, clothes, family, school , sports or just overall life?
Leave a comment on my page and i'll do my best to answer asap.

by SUCHATOTALGEM18 on 8/25/2010 1:21:09 PM

Thanks! But what ingredients would i have to take out if i am not going to use the nuts? Thanks! Smile
Peace Love Flower Tong

I would say you can just take out the nuts and leave everything else the sameSmile

Vanessa J.

by magicalgirl12 on 8/21/2010 1:06:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i may have posted this but i don't think it was answered so i'll post it again.
Is this recipe fine without the nuts and stuff, because i have braces and i can't have nuts. If it is fine, then could you tell me how i can modify it? Thanks! Smile
Peace Love Flower Tong

Hey girlie, yeah the recipe is still good without nuts.

Paige T.

by magicalgirl12 on 8/21/2010 12:55:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
okay so i never received this months issue so my mom went in a requested another on the site but that was like august 2, why haven't i gotten it????

Hey girlie, sometimes they take a little bit longer to get there. Especially when they're special deliveries. Just keep watching the mail.

Lauren T.

by dancinartist on 8/20/2010 8:12:00 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I have 2 baby teeth. The adult teeth came in 2 early and they cracked in 2! Im sooo afraid of the dentist that i have put off an appt. for almost 3 months now. But now theyre sooo annoying that even I want them out of my mouth! I will most likely get laughing gas. What does it feel like? Will they give me novocain with the gas? Thx!

Hey girlie, I don't about the laughing gas. Ask your mom to call the dentist or surgeon and see what they plan on doing so you know ahead of time.

Lauren T.

by spark724 on 8/20/2010 7:49:41 PM

MODMODMODMOD
What does laughing gas feel like? I mite have 2 get 2 teeth pulled.

Hey girlie, I honestly don't have a good answer for you. But I do know that it should completely numb your mouth so you won't feel a thing!

Lauren T.

by spark724 on 8/20/2010 7:32:00 PM

MOD
Hi mod! I have an emergency! i need to lose 34 pounds! Because im 11 years old 5'3 and 135 pounds. And i need to weigh 101 pounds to be healthy. So do you have any fun workouts or foods? Like snack foods? And tips.Ive been noticing that i eat when im bored. Please dont say dance,run or swimming i already do that.Thanks for your help!
-Taylorswiftsbiggestfan

Hey girlie, try picking up a new sport that practices regularly. When you're bored you should find something else to do and go anywhere but the kitchen. You can snack on fruits and veggies with a low fat dip and eat 100 calorie snack packs. Don't rush the weight loss. If you're losing more than 2 or 3 pounds a week you'll probably end up gaining it back too quickly. You need to get into a healthy routine.

Lauren T.