1 HOURS AGO ICYMI find out who took home a #VMA moon man: http://t.co/iSbqAtVltQ

3 HOURS AGO Dressy vs. casual—which do guys prefer? http://t.co/QX7u6sFbpk

3 HOURS AGO The problem with feminism: http://t.co/EuXet260uh

COMMENTS

Dealing with an autistic brother

I have a 14-year-old brother with autism, and I know he has to go through hard stuff, but I honestly can’t stand him. He...

i have the EXACT same problem. my brother is 14 and mildly autistic. part of it is he always talks rudely to me and my family. he is only nice to his friends! he ALWAYS makes me cry with the things he says and i tell him "you always say rude things and don't care that you made me cry and i tell you that every time and you still don't say sorry!" then i wait and he never does! He's the best runner on his cross country team and i think my mom favorites himn and tells him he'll go far in life and i won't and she gets mad when i say things to him that are "mean" but she NEVER gets on to him and he makes me cry! lately i've been wishing for a normal brother too because then he wouldn't hate me and i think about what it'd be like and tht i wouldn't care if he picks on me cuz he'd at least show me ocaisonally tht he cares for me...it's hard girl, but i COMEPLETELY understand. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH AND UNDERSTANDING TO FORGIVE HIM, I WOULD SO ADMIRE YOU FOR THAT.

by twilightluvr316 on 8/20/2010 3:12:33 PM

You are not alone. I have an autistic sister and whenever I yell at her i get in trouble. Its hard but reading your story lets me know that Im not alone. But because of her I am strong and confident which I wouldnt be without my sister.

by Princess0412 on 8/20/2010 12:16:06 PM

awww that's so sad. i know a few people who have autism and they can be really nice and friendly if you get to know them. you just have to work on your patience. =]

by dogobsessedprincess on 8/20/2010 12:15:21 PM

Hey girls! If you need advice on boys (I've never dated but I'm sure I can help you), family troubles, friend drama, you name it! I can help you! And trust me no question is weird!
Love,Kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 8/20/2010 12:03:35 PM

hey everybody!

check out my profile for great advice

HEY GUESS WHAT! I FINALLY STARTED A CLUB THE BEAUTIFUL SMARTIES! I CANT GET ANOTHER PAGE BUT READ MORE ABOUT IT ON MY PROFILE! thx =]
i can help...with friends,clothes,hair,nails,skin and makeup.
***im really good at teachers, school and homework problems!***

 so stop by today and ask away! 
ANN.

by princess24 on 8/20/2010 11:52:01 AM

wow, that would be tough Frown

by guitargal18 on 8/20/2010 11:45:26 AM

My brother has autisim and its hard to deal with sometimes but the best thing u can do is try to understand him and just be there for him. My brother gets teased a lot and so do i just cuz hes my brother. Peers can be sooo hurtful and mean to ppl that r different. Ive had to stand up to ppl that r 7 years older than me and tell them to stop making fun of my brother. Its hard to live with someone autistic but i wouldnt have it any other way. Hes the reason im the confident, strong person i am.

by Ketibbs13 on 8/20/2010 11:06:32 AM

sorry girl Frown

by bookworm22 on 8/20/2010 11:01:39 AM

That is soooooooooo sad.

by big time rush on 8/20/2010 10:14:16 AM

That must be hard...I'm really sorry. Just know that God made him that way for a reason and that just makes him special Smile

by singdancewrite1015 on 8/20/2010 9:37:12 AM