4 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

7 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

8 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

The Secret's Out!

The sec you found out your folks were splitting, you called your BFF. You needed to talk, and you trusted her not to blab. But...

MOD MOD
My best guy friend is gay and me, him, and my friend hannah had a sleepover last night and a bunch of people think its wierd and make fun of him for being gay. I hate it and stick up for him all the time but i HATE it when people make fun of gay people. what should I do?

Just keep standing up for him! As long as he has youll on his side things will be fine. People arnt always the most accepting but time will make things better. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by dancechick7496 on 9/18/2010 11:29:00 PM

i have a bff, i luv her dearly...but she cant keep a secret. found tht out the hard way :/

by smexy_beast on 9/15/2010 5:53:13 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 2:05:41 PM

*****DOES ANYONE HERE GO TO GFC? IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GO THERE. IF YOU DO GO TO GFC PLEASE COMMENT ON MY PROFILE, SINCE IT'S THE BEST PLACE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!******

by bluedogn14 on 8/29/2010 9:04:30 PM

MOD,
my friend and i have very different personalities. our other friend usually keeps us together, but we have hurt each other so much i dont think we can be good friends anymore. i really need some advice.

hey! Sometimes different friends need some time apart to cool off. Why don't you try spending some time away from her and then see how things go after that?
Helen S.

by blueseastars13 on 8/28/2010 2:43:25 PM

Hey ladies! ask me advice on anything and everything! (attitude, boys, body, fashion, family, friends, make-up, periods, hair, skin, food, work-outs/staying fit, back to school...and those things that are just plain tricky!) I dont mind at all if you ask multiple questions, and i wont judge you by the questions you ask! I ask plenty of "dumb" questions too, and i totally get what you are going through! I will also get back to you ASAP- I get one GL more than 2 times a day (Woo-Hoo for fast and accurate answers!)
JUST ASK ME!

by mofraser on 8/28/2010 12:13:41 PM

Hey girls, I really need friend advice!! Please comment on my profile if you are willing to listen to my issues and help me out!!!

by 9jilly9 on 8/26/2010 7:10:37 PM

Can't stand drama, she said sorry, FORGIVE HER!!!!!

by cavadini on 8/24/2010 2:06:54 PM

MOD,
I have been asking and asking my parents for a new cell phone because mine isn't working so well anymore and they keep forgetting to check up on it. I know they're really busy sometimes, but it's been 2 months now since I first asked them. And my charger has stopped working so now I can't use my phone anymore. I haven't told them yet because it just happened last night. The first day of high school is tomorrow and I really really don't want to go without a phone. How should I ask them AGAIN for a new phone??

Try this: "hey, so you know how my phone wasn't working so well a few weeks ago? Well, now it's not working at all!  I really don't feel comfortable going to a new school tomorrow if something happens and I can't call you." I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out if you give them a little nudge!

Bridget R.

by danser411 on 8/24/2010 12:44:09 PM

MOD,
For the last two days my profile has not been visible because it's being moderated. What does it mean when I am being moderated for this long? Why am I being moderated? How long does it take to be moderated? Please answer, I am very confused!
Sincerly, Sarah/skf97

Modding or moderating just means that we have to approve the comments on your page before they can become public (just to make sure that they are appropriate!). It can take anywhere from a few minutes to a day or so depending on how many comments are posted on the whole site that day. We work as quickly as we can to get to everyone's comments!

Bridget R.