1 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

2 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

3 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

COMMENTS

The Secret's Out!

The sec you found out your folks were splitting, you called your BFF. You needed to talk, and you trusted her not to blab. But...

HEY GIRLIES !
I WILL TELL YOU ADVICE ON ANYTHING !
SOME MODS DONT ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, OR GIVE U
LAME ADVICE, OR PEOPLE DONT GIVE ANY HELPFUL ANSWERS
TO UR QUESTIONS THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WILL.
I PROMISE TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS THE DAY U POST THEM,
AND I WILL PROBABLY KNOW THE TOPIC INSIDE OUT, OR I WILL
DO SOME RESEARCH FOR U !!!!
ASK ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN MY ADIVE...YOU WONT REGRET IT !
I GIVE ADVICE ON ;
-boys ( my best subject )
-clothes
-nutrition
-fun
-sleepover
-teachers
-bullying
-sports
.......and thats just off the top of my head .
PLZ POST A QUESTION ON MY PROFILE !
UR ALL GORGEOUS LADIES !!!!
~Claire $$

by chewcharm on 8/24/2010 10:09:21 AM

mod! mod!
ok i sent this once but it was never posted. no biggie Smile so tomorrow i hav orientation, but i hav a red zit on
nose. its really red, and it makes the rest of my nose red too (idk why). how can i make it not red by tomorrow??

Hey girl, I'd try using a bit of concealer or foundation in the morning so it'll blend in with the rest of your skin tone.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by privygurl123 on 8/23/2010 9:48:13 PM

Gosh The same thing happend me! You dont need to blow everything out of proportion!! People have like an Urge to gossip.! I mean dont you?? You dont tell people things like that til later anyways!!

by covergirl676 on 8/23/2010 1:06:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok I just wanted to tell you what a great job you guys are doing on this site. It makes girls feel comfortable to ask things that they would be embarrassed to ask their parents or their doctors. We also know that everything you tell us is the truth. I really appreciate this site. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, girl!

Bridget R.

by webkin6766 on 8/23/2010 11:32:03 AM

Hey Girlies!

Need fast advice? Visit my profile I answer all questions! No question is stupid or weird. If your account isn't visible i'll post your advice on my page! So easy, and fast! Hope to help you soon!
~Sarah

by skf97 on 8/23/2010 10:55:27 AM

UGH! MY bff is telling like her whole family about my crush!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhh help!

by Photochickie on 8/23/2010 10:53:50 AM

UGH! My bff is like telling her whole family about my crush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Photochickie on 8/23/2010 10:53:17 AM

divamack: My friend saw when I kissed this boy and she told everyone at school

by divamack on 8/23/2010 2:15:35 AM

I accidentally blabbed something once.
my friends mother died and I was really upset about it so one of my other friends asked me what was wrong then I accidentally blabbed. I realized what I said right after. It caused a little drama but my friend apologized because I didn't mean to blab, like I didn't tell everyone on purpose.

by emsha81 on 8/22/2010 6:45:55 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 8/22/2010 5:52:03 PM