35 MINUTES AGO All I want for Christmas is...

1 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

2 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

The Secret's Out!

The sec you found out your folks were splitting, you called your BFF. You needed to talk, and you trusted her not to blab. But...

hey!!!!!!!!!! i am new here and wud luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it if ppl would comment on my profile!!! thnx <3!!!

by jjgirl1710 on 8/22/2010 5:21:34 PM

Like maybe the friend only told 1 person and that person told the whole school

hey girls i give advice on anything also please come check out my profile and ill do the same with you Smile <3

by wednesday1408 on 8/22/2010 2:17:50 PM

Hey girlies!! If you need advice on anything and i do mean anything, Fashion_Freak<3 is the place to go. All 4 of our board members will be happy to answer your problems, sitches questions. Whether its beauty, fashion, or tough stuff were all here 4 u!

here are our board members:
beauty girl:choco63
advice girl:milklover911
publicity girl:lilmizzjo

We have tons of mods that will will answer the questions that our board members couldn't get to

Fashion_Freak<3 will answer your question personally if you just put her name on top of your question

You can also post on any of our pages or just put our username or the subject of the question on the top of your comment.

by americangirl750 on 8/22/2010 2:15:34 PM

Almost all of my friends are so untrustworthy...... but you just need to tell them to cut it out. (my bff has adhd so I have to be really careful with what I tell her because she forgets that it's not supposed to get out & blabs it to everyone as a joke.)

by Samocin97 on 8/22/2010 1:11:13 PM

Hey girlies!
Come check out my profile and leave a comment please!!!
And I'll be sure to comment on your profile!
THANKS and Talk To You Soon! Smile

by teardrops on my jazz shoes on 8/22/2010 12:53:01 PM

seriously if your friend says sorry once, just forgive her, not on any circumstances either.
I really hate drama.

by i_luv_devin on 8/22/2010 12:50:53 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!